Chapter Thirty One

"Kai, enough!" Frederick spoke loudly still holding up Amy whose mouth continue to stream blood. The bloodshot eyes showed that the electrical outburst had done more damage that initially thought. For a being that strong, a type advantage was really surprising. Is this why Thor could subdue her so easily?

"Who are you to determine that this is enough?" I spoke harshly letting my anger seep through my voice. "What gave you the right to do so?" I added as I continued to slowly stalk towards a now frightened looking Amy. The ends of her hair that before was fading into a mist, was now flickering between the mist ends and normal hair ends.

"Kai, please." Frederick begged as he continued to hold up Loki who had begun to stare at me with pained eyes. "She is our friend. Please consider this."

"She is the person who killed my girlfriend over a pitiful excuse like the one she gave." I said as the distance between us was already shortened by just over half. The electricity shooting from me was not lessened in the slightest. My anger still flowing brightly. "She took everything from me. Actions have consequences. And now it is her time to pay for what she has done."

I disappeared from where I was standing in a blast of electrical energy that cracked the ground, and ceiling where the electrical bolts struck. In an instant I appeared in front of Frederick, lifting my right leg and kicked him against his chest plate, shattering it under the impact. He flew backwards over the edge of what appeared to be stairs as he plummeted down towards the entrance of this so called temple.

Loki was now staggering on her feet as she used what was left of her energy to keep her footing. Her form began to flicker between the male and female version of herself. As the damage on her body took a toll, her magic began to short. The familiar shimmer surrounded her as I lunged forward grabbing her throat pushing her and myself into it.

The darkness came and gone as I found myself holding her in the air on a mountain peak. The harsh winds barraging our bodies with the harsh temperature and the speed of the winds. Yet nothing happened to us. I pushed my strength into my arm and I brought her down to the ground beneath my feet.

The impact knocking the air from her lungs as the impact sound boomed across the air around us. The pressure of the strength I used caved in the mountain as it broke all around us, sending us into the abyss within. More rocks fell as we did showing us that the mountain itself was coming down. But now, it was evident that it wasn't a mountain but rather a dormant volcano. The heat within was a sudden change which caused a pained look to appear on the now male Loki's face.

Both of us impacted against the hard crust that now covered the bottom of the volcano, which is probably why it is dormant. However, with the hard impacts of both us and the rocks above, large cracks erupted around us, bringing in more heat. I stumbled backwards from the enormous rumbling shake of the volcano which gave Loki some time to get to his feet. Spitting up blood he continued to gaze towards me with a look of pain. Which was quickly switching to anger.

I was distracted by the small blobs of molten lava that erupted from the cracks which gave Loki enough time to launch an attack towards me. He closed the distance quite quickly which I could only assume was very painful for him. His left leg connected with my right shoulder as he twisted his body to the right.

Instead of shooting me off to the side, the twist of his body changed the direction of the trajectory downwards. With my distraction, it was easy for him to accomplish what he wanted.

I shot through the crust beneath my feet to be met with the boiling molten lava below. As it covered my body, the pain experienced was far beyond anything I could imagine. It overloaded my every sense making it the only thing I could think of.