Chapter Six

It's been three days since I set out and I have discover a few more things about my in game situation, which include: I never have to sleep, my in game body needs nourishment from time to time or else my health becomes affect, and the map to the game is more open world that I first thought.

Right now I am grinding in a jungle south east from the beginners town. The world map that I managed to buy states that this jungle is a separate region within itself. It's called the Jungle of Roshenth. The reason why I am here is a quest asking to defeat fifty Vined Flycatchers and retrieve twenty five flycatcher teeth.

They are three and a half meters talks with horizontal heads of varying colour, and multiple vine whips that sprout near its base. This is just one of the many different types of plant wildlife within this jungle. Luckily for me its not the strongest.

When I finally killed the last one and received the last of the Flycatcher teeth I stopped and took a deep breath. I opened my Inventory and took a look at my current stats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Dark Stroke

Level: 32

Chaos Mage

STR (Strength):                 53

INT (Intelligence):            49

DEX (Dexterity):                39

AGI (Agility):                       68

Weapons Skills

Slash:                                     21

Stab:                                      18

Thrust:                                  22

Magic Skills

Chaos Wave:                       31

Chaos Blast:                       29

Disruption:                         21

Chaos Blade:                      15

Physicals Skills

Strength:                              24

Tempering:                          31

Speed:                                   28

Might:                                    19

Enhancements

Ring of Might (Might + 10)

Enchanting Necklace (All Magic + 5)

Galor Swift (Ring) (Agility + 7)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought about looking at the World Map that I bought before coming to this Jungle, but I then I thought different. Maybe I would explore and try to find a way back to the quest giver without looking at the map. This as I would find out later, was the better decision.

After half an hour within that damn jungle, I finally admitted I was lost but hell would freeze over before I decide to use that damn map. I will make it out no matter how long it takes me.

In the distance I spotted one of the strangest things I have seen in this game. An actual log house. This jungle has been tree after tree after monster after tree. Why would there be a house here? It just doesn't make sense to me as to why someone would build a house here. So I made my way over to the house out of curiosity, completely missing the old man that sat to the right on the porch.