Chapter one

"Payton!"I yelled as she closed her compact mirror shut turning towards me.

"Piper, can I just touch up my make up for a second"She begged. I rolled my eyes and stormed away.

"What's wrong with whittle Piper?"Corey asked while laughing. I pushed him and he pushed me back.

"Corey"I laughed as we arrived at my locker. I opened and it showed thousands of pictures of my favorite musicians. Music is my love basically.

"Okay girl first, you need to clean this locker"He chuckled and I flicked him off. I tucked my curly hair behind my ear while putting my books up.

"Hurry up y'all, I'm tryin go to lunch!"Candace exclaimed while stomping down the hall with her phone recording me.

I mean I was popular. Only because of my mom. I did get haters, lots of them.  They suggested us being homeschooled, but that's no social life so we both disagreed.

"I'm coming"I sighed while grabbing my phone and closing my locker. We walked in the lunch room and as usual Payton sat with her wannabe's.

"Ooh Piper look, there goes Ryder." Candace cooed and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop Candace"

I got in my phone and began to text Sidney.

Me- Hey gal

Sidney😘- Approach me right.

Me- Hey Sidney the best aunt in the world with hella tea and booty.

Sidney😘- girl you so nice you didn't even have to say allat. Hol up, ain't you in school youngin? Lmao good bye

I smiled and turned off my phone. Candace sat my food down in front of me. "Thank you"I responded.

Ryder sat next to Payton as I silently stared. "Piper, um girl you okay?"Corey asked and Sarah made eye contact with me giggling.

She stood up with the rest of her crew walking towards me. "The hell you looking at?"She asked.

"Not you"I replied smartly. She smiled while grabbing my water and pouring it on my head.

The lunch room erupted with laughter as Payton silently giggled along with Ryder by her side. I stood up and hurried outside the cafeteria.

I went to the bathroom while grabbing some paper towels. Luckily my hair was curly today. I patted the towels on my neck and it soaked all the water up.

"Pip!"Candace yelled in search for me.

She ran into the bathroom and I smiled. "I'm fine, water dosen't hurt me"

She smiled back while bringing me into a hug. "How about we go to the mall and have a wonderful day"She smiled and I frowned.

"Oh I have chores C but I promise tomorrow"I replied and she smiled and nodded. The school bell rung indicating that school was over.

"See you later Piper"Candace smiled as we walked out the bathroom. We dispersed and I hurried and grabbed my things.

I placed my headphones in my phone and played my music. I stuffed my phone in my back pocket and put the buds in my ear.

I walked outside to carpool as Aysia was parked in the parking lot. I hurried in the car and she smiled.

"Hey Piper"She greeted and I gave her a smile. Soon Payton came in the car and I laid my head against the window.

Aysia drove off while speeding down the road. Minutes later we arrived out our beautiful house. She typed in the passcode and the gates opened.

"Aaron is at basketball, the twins are with Alisha, you're home alone you-two, so no parties"

I laughed and got out with Payton following behind my trail. I used my key to open the door and walked in up to my room. I closed the door and locked it.

"Piper!"Payton yelled.

I threw my book bag down while grabbing my hair tie pulling my hair up in a pineapple ponytail.

"Piper!"Payton yelled again while banging on my door. I cut my music way louder while walking into my bathroom.

Soon my music was cut off with Candace calling me. "Hey sister from another mister"I said and smiled.

Her and Corey were the only ones who could brighten my day. Corey appeared in the background and I smiled.

"You could have been at the mall with us, you know yeen have to do no damn chores"Corey joked and I laughed.

"That's my mom right now, gotta go"

"Yeah right"Corey laughed and I hung up. I grabbed my guitar and walked into my room. I played a few chords and a couple of songs.

Payton continued to bang on my door and I groaned. I placed my guitar against the wall and sighed. I unlocked the door and opened.

"Look I'm sorry for laughing, I should have done something to stop her"Payton smiled.

I smiled back and closed my door shut. It's goodbye Nice Piper and hello to the devil.

Sneak Peek
Next chapter is tomorrow.