Chapter eleven

This is the week I would audition for the tv show. Of course I had to bring Candace up to L.A with me. Soon as Sarah heard I was gonna be in tv, she wanted to be my friend so bad.

Candace and I were currently walking in the streets of LA. We went inside a bakery called mama's.

Eyes went to me and everybody screeched. "Yeah I should have brought security"I groaned. Candace and I went and ordered.

Once we got our food. We sat down. There was a couple of cameras outside and flashes going off.

"Damn"I groaned. I pulled my phone of sending a text to Tj.

"No peace and quiet"Candace whined and I chuckled. A couple of people came up to me asking me for my picture.

"Sure of course"I replied and stood up. Candace grabbed the phone and took a picture of us.

I sat back down finishing my croissant. Crowds started to build up. "Is Tj coming?" Candace asked and I nodded.

"It's gonna be a couple of minutes."

I went back to my messages and played Josh back in 8-ball. Tj texted me back.

Tj: yeah no way I can get there without it being 12 o'clock.

Me: ugh okay fine

"Tj ain't coming so we gotta get through this on our own"I told Candace and she nodded. We stood up and I grabbed my drink and threw it away.

We walked outside and the right flashes came rolling in and a bunch of screaming. I checked to see every second if Candace was behind me.

"Piper! Is it true your moms pregnant again"One yelled.

"Piper! Over here"

I took a couple of pictures with fans and Candace tripped falling on the floor. People started gathering around her.

"Back up!"I yelled going down to Candace. The paps came closer. "Back up!"I yelled again.

Candace arm was bruised and her knee. "Oh my god it hurts"She cried. Pictures flashed and they shouted it out everything cooking closer.

"BACK UP! GIVE US SOME SPACE. BACK THE FUCK UP"I yelled. Not trying to be mean, but my bestfriend was in pain.

Candace remained on the ground holding her knee. The bakery owner helped me with Candace and we hurried inside. She locked the door and Candace sat down in the seat.

"Piper, it hurts"She cried. I looked at her knee and it started bleeding bad.

"Do you have a band aid?"I asked the lady. She nodded and went and grabbed one. She came back and handed it to me. The flashes from outside.

I opened it and placed it on her knee. "Do you think something's wrong?"

She shook her head. "It's just hard to walk"

"Is there any other way to get out?"I asked and the lady nodded. She let the shades down and directed us to the back door.

Candace groaned. "Hop on my back"I smiled. She looked at me in confusion and did it anyway.

I walked us to a bench and we sat down. Candace sighed. "I don't know how you deal with this"Candace said.

"I don't care about all that. Are you okay?"

She nodded. "What we gonna do?"

I shrugged. I called a taxi. We  waited a few minutes and the lady came. I helped Candace to the car and she buckled up.

"Sit now!"My mom exclaimed looking at me and Candace. "You guys know better not to go without security, specially in LA!"She exclaimed.

"Sorry Mrs. A"Candace spoke. Mom walked away and I busted out laughing. Soon my phone buzzed and I was tagged in a Instagram post.

Theshaderoom- Piper Davis and her bestfriend Candace were caught in the street of LA. Candace took a tumble and it all went left. Here's Piper lashing out on the paps.

I groaned. People think I'm rude now, which I'm not. I clicked doff my phone and side. I had an interview in a hour. Teen magazine wanted to question me about what's been going on and exciting projects.

I stood up and went to the room Candace and I shared. I took a shower and then dressed in some shorts and a tee. My prep team came and started on m hair and make up.

"Candy!"I yelled. "Can you bring me my phone!"I yelled. I heard feet patter and she came in gave me my phone.

She walked back up and they finished my hair. My outfit was later out. I slipped into the palooza pants. I put the white crop top on.

They put on my accessories. I then slipped into my flats. "Your ready boo"Lance smiled while touching up my make up.

I smiled and stood up.

"Piper Davis!"Ally smiled. Ally was the interviewer for teen magazine. "So tell me, is there someone your interested into?"She asked while pointing the mic at me. I looked in the camera and laughed.

"I mean, it's complicated that's the only thing I'm saying"I replied.

"Interesting, so people have being dying to know your secret to clear skin"

"I just let my face be my face. lol I know that sound crazy, but it's better not to put all those chemicals on your face thinking your cleaning it. I use natural products like tea tree oil. "

"Exactly! So we heard that your auditioning for the tv show Revenge of the ex"

"Yeah, I am, but I don't want to talk about it too much, remember, I still haven't auditioned yet"I chuckled.

She nodded. "Awesome, so yesterday's incident? People think your mean and rude"

I sighed. "Im sorry if it came off that way, but it was scary you know, I didn't have my security, I couldn't see due to the flashing lights and on top of that my bestfriend fell and hurt herself, I just wanted to know if she was okay, and it got frustrating because everybody's not giving me the space I need to see if she's okay"

"I see. So tell me about you and Candace, you guys seem like sisters"

"She is like a sister to me. She's always been by my side. She's the one I go to when I need support"I smiled.

"Now that bestfriend goals am I right?"

I laughed.

"So what is your main goal in life?"

"Well I want to become an actress."

"I'm pretty sure you'll make a great one. So how do you deal with the hate?"

"It's gotten to a point where I'm used to it. Many comments like 'I'm only famous cause of my parents' or 'she's untalented, more people deserve this' you know I was taught to ignore it. I know that I'm not what those comments say. It could be anybody behind the screen, if they aren't gonna say it to my face, what's the point of stressing about it"

"Amen sister amen"

I smiled.