Chapter 19

Courtney in media. Also stay tuned at the end to get a tour of the house 😊

Piper Davis

Turns out that I just had to take a crap. I feel so dumb. I was currently doing my work for homeschooling. I got finished and closed my book.

"Courtney!"I yelled and it was silent. "Courtney!"

It took a while and she stomped downstairs with a mad look on her face. "Damn can't even get it in anymore"

I busted out laughing and she stomped back upstairs. Sidney ran down stairs as Aysia was chasing after her.

"Sidney! That's my last one give it too me!"Aysia yelled. And they were suppose to be the adults.

Sidney ran back upstairs with the condom in her hand. These people here are something else. The doorbell rung and I went and opened it.

Chris walked in with royalty and I squealed while picking her up. "Hi Roy!"I exclaimed and she giggled.

"Damn can't keep my child for a minute"Chris chuckled and walked away. I began to close the door, but Alisha walked in.

"Tried to kill me with the damn door"Alisha laughed with Ovrim on her hip. I sighed knowing that I was gonna have to babysit these monsters.

"Get y'all asses down here! Aysia sit your ass down!"Alisha yelled while handing me ovirm.

I sat both of them on the couch  and looked at them. "Y'all could be twins"

Royalty babbled something and Ovrim said something back.

"Y'all talking about me in baby language?"I asked and they giggled. I sat in between them and Royalty climbed on my lap.

I clicked on the baby station and went live on Instagram. "Y'all look who's here. Royalty! Ovrim is over there also"

I showed them. Royalty smiled and attempted to grab my phone. Ovrim pulled at my ear.

"Stop it Ovrim"I said and he laughed and so did royalty. "They be talking about me in they baby language"

Sidney came back running down with Aysia and now Alisha chasing after her. "Y'all for one cent a day, you can help my family find some sense"

The comments rolled with emojis and royalty picked up my phone and threw it.

"Royalty!"I exclaimed. I sat her on the couch and picked up my phone. I slowly turned it over examining it. I sighed in relief knowing that it wasn't cracked.

Candace typed in the chat and I pinned it. "Bring yo buddy boo head self down here and help me"I told her.

No, I'm in the middle of a massage.

"I'll remember that"I responded. Courtney walked in slumping and Nick followed after her.

Royalty instantly went to sleep and so did Ovrim. I stood up and looked at the comments through my live.

"Y'all want me to go to Josh house so bad"I laughed. "If I do I'm ending the live."

I went outside. "Y'all know I can't stay away from my baby"I laughed while starting my walk to Josh house.

A car sped by and it was Bryson. Bout time his slumped self got home. I looked through the comments.

I arrived at Josh house. "Well I'm at his house so imma be on live later"

I ended the live and knocked on the door. Josh opened it and I smiled. I walked in and his parents smiled.

"Hey Piper. What are you doing here?"They asked. It was a girl who looked about our age sitting on the couch.