Chapter 23

Piper Davis

I once again took a walk on the trail. It started to become an everyday thing. I recently found this beautiful place where you could hike up a trail and look over the city.

 I recently found this beautiful place where you could hike up a trail and look over the city

It's funny how every time I decide to walk the trail, Josh and his boo does too. Candace and I had slowly become distant. Her parents had moved up here and now she's living with them.

Chris ended up giving me my phone back but set some rules. I walked back home and walked through the back door. I smelled burgers and fries and I smiled. Alisha was cooking my favorite meal.

I walked back to my room looking at the other bed that sat there. I sighed and grabbed my phone sending Candace a text.

Me: hey, we haven't talked in a while.

I clicked the home button and went on Instagram. I went live and the views and comments started to roll in. I started to scroll through them and pinned a couple. A could asking where is Candace.

"Candace moved out y'all"I replied.

Bella249: you lyin.

I pinned it and flipped the camera. "She's gone, y'all her parents moved up here so they made her stay with them."

I answered a couple more questions and Alisha yelled for us to come eat. I brought my phone with me and walked downstairs while looking at the comments.

"No y'all, August does not live with us"I groaned at even saying his name. I sat at the island and Alisha sat my plate infront of me. "Say hay to my live auntie"

I smiled while flipping the camera to her.

"You always on that shit."Chris said and snatched my phone out my hand and smiled at the camera.

"Chris!"I exclaimed while jumping on his back and I put my head through the crook of his kneck. He laughed and showed me.

"Short ass"

"I'm 5'6, short who?"I asked while laughing. I grabbed my phone and hopped down. Looking at the comments, a bunch of heart eyes rolled through. "Y'all really think my uncle cute?"

I walked back upstairs to my room with my plate. I closed the door and ate while scrolling through my comments. "Y'all, imma get back on live tomorrow"

I ended it and finished eating. I threw away my plate I'm my garbage can. I soon went to my moms room to find my shirt she used the other day. I walked into her bathroom and saw boxes scattered everywhere.

Luckily she was at a photo shoot so I had time to snoop around. I finally got a good read on the boxes and gasped. Pregnancy test.

"Damn momma, you not tired of busting it back?"I asked as if she was here. I soon looked at the text that peacefully sat on the counter.

Positive