Chapter 18

Piper Davis

Candace and I were in Payton's room. "Payton, you know what I wonder"

"What?"

"What if we were triplets? Lol it would be hella crazy"I smiled to myself. My phone buzzed and it was from Josh.

Joshpooh😘: hey, I think we need to talk.

Me: oh shit you sound serious. I'll be over in a minute.

Joshpooh😘: oh it's nothing bad.

I clicked off my phone and Candace and Payton looked at me. "What!"I exclaimed.

"Have fun with Joshypooh"Payton teased and I blushed.

"She's blushing!"Candace exclaimed and Chris walked in.

"Blushing about what? Ain't no boy is it?"He asked. Chris had been extra protective over me since that incident with the teacher.

"Yes it is, and you're not gonna do nothing"I replied. I wasn't gonna hide it. I honestly didn't care about Ryder anymore, Payton can have him.

I slipped on my shoes and Chris ruffled up my hair. "Uncyyyy!" I exclaimed at my now messed up hair.

I combed it out with my feelings and started my way to Josh house. I knocked on the door and he answered it.

"Hey"I smiled and he smiled back. I walked in and sat on the couch. "You needed anything?"

"Yeah, about that kiss, it had me thinking"

"Good or bad?"I asked and he laughed.

"Good, and I really like you, like a lot"

"I like you too"I responded and he smiled.

"I really really like you. Your so care free and have such a positive energy, every time I'm around you, it's gives me reason to smile, what I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course"I smiled and we hugged. Josh was a cool, nice and handsome boy. We shared a small kiss and I smiled again.

He sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I laid in his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso.

Damn Josh, it's just something about you.

**

"And we are back on set! Yayyyy, so this episode, we are gonna show the bond of Kat and Stacey."

I nodded as Candace and I got in place. She sat at the lunch table and the director yelled action.

I walked over to Candace as she sat there on her phone chewing in apple. "Kat!"I exclaimed and she looked up.

"Yes miss perky pants?"She asked and I rolled my eyes sitting down. I pointed towards Camilla as she socialized with the others in the lunch room.

"I'm exactly 2 minutes, paint will spill all over her. Which gives an additional two seconds for the feathers to fall. If you hang it from that particular angle, then it will fall perfectly covering every inch of her body"

"And you know all of this because?"

"I calculated it. Not that hard."

She rolled her eyes and tossed the apple somewhere. I frowned and picked it up. "Don't trash the cafeteria. " I threw away the apple and she sighed.