Chapter 22

So I'm pretty sure you guys get bored with the same point of view, so in this chapter it will be more than Piper.

Payton Davis

My phone buzzed and I glanced at it. Piper had texted me.

Twin💖- hey, could you possibly get me a pound of glitter?

I looked at the text confused.

Me- I guess, why?

Twin💖- you'll see.

What was Piper up to? I stood up and shoved my phone in my pocket. I went out my room and walked downstairs. To my surprise, August and my mom were talking.

"hey"I greeted and the door opened revealing Piper with a pound of glitter and a hug of glue.

"So, I forgot that I had asked Candace also, so don't worry about the glitter"Piper said while placing them down at the front door.

Oh crap. Piper despises August now. She never really like him. Piper walked close towards me recognizing the stick sitting on the couch.

"Uh, why are you here?"She asked and I face palmed myself. I began to pull her away but she snatched out of my grip.

"Piper!"I exclaimed as she stomped in front of them.

"Piper, just let us talk things out"Mom sighed and Piper gave her a look.

"What's wrong with this family? We act like a bunch of idiots. After he played you the second time you gonna go back to him? Wow"Piper said.

"Now, your being disrespectful"Momma exclaimed. Piper stomped away and went out the house.

I hurried after her and went outside.

"Piper!"I yelled. I looked around. How could she have been gone that fast. "Piper!"

I ran behind the house and she wasn't there. I soon went on the trail. I continued running until I crashed into someone.

"Piper?" A random dude asked me. I shook my head.

"My name is Payton. But who are you and have you seen my sister?"I asked in a hurry tone.

"I'm jay, and I just seen her running pass. I tried to stop her, but she was crying so"

I nodded while running. Piper was too tough for herself. She never wanted to show nobody her pain, I was pretty surprised when he told me she was crying.

"Piper!"I yelled. I ran out of breath and stopped her phone was on the ground and I picked it up.

My nerves went up and I put my hair in a ponytail. "Piper!"I yelled louder. I soon gave up and walked back home.

Aubrey Alsina

I stood up sighing and August did too. "August I told you this was a bad place to talk. She hated you"

He chuckled a little bit. I went to the kitchen and he followed. "Aubrey, honestly I didn't know what I was thinking when I did that. I was drunk and high and those two don't mix"

"August. This shit already got out to the media and I want a divorce. I'm not that stupid little girl I used to be."

He sighed.

"We can't  work nothing out? I'll go to that couples class. Aubrey I just need my family with me"He begged. I rolled my eyes.