Chapter thirteen

"Welcome to Revenge of the ex"The director smiled and everybody cheered. "Now I hope you went over the lines last night from the script we sent you cause we are starting right now"

I looked over at Candace and smiled. We stood up. "First scene starts off with Landon and Stacey over there. Hurry hurry I don't have time"

Josh and I hurried over to he set standing at our spot. We were outside just film this seen that took place at night.

"Alright now you guys start off sitting on the blanket. It's basically a picnic scene. So Josh what you have to do is pull all the goods out the basket knowing it's her favorite to kinda ya know make her ease up"

Josh nodded.

"Scene!"

"Oh a picnic"I smiled and we sat down on the blanket.

"Uh yeah, I packed your favorite foods. Hot wings. Pizza"

"Um, you've mistaken me, I hate pizza. But attests you out in the effort"I laughed. He looked away awkwardly.

"Sorry about that. I also have blueberries"He smiled while handing them to me.

"Landon, is everything okay? You seem nervous, and you should know that I'm mildly allergic to blue berries"I chuckled.

He sighed and stood up. "Stacey, I'm sorry but we aren't working out"

It was silent and I busted out laughing. "Landon stop playing a sick joke on me"I stood up along with him as he turned the other way. "Landon look at me! Are you serious"

"Yes Stacey"

"Landon. We've been together since middle school, how can you just randomly break up with me?" I said while making the tears that was building up in my eye fall.

"It's high school Stacey, I want a party girl, not someone who reads and does homework all day. I'm sorry, but you are boring"

It was silent again and I sighed."Who is it?"

"What do you mean who is it?"He asked.

"Who is it that you want, you obliviously broke up with me for someone."

"Camilla"

"Oh."I replied. He looked down rubbing his neck. I started whimpering and he looked at me.

"Stacey"

"Bye Landon"

He began walking away. As soon as he was out of sight, I broke down crying destroying the basket and ripping the cover.

"Cut! Yes!"The director yelled. I smiled and they hurried dabbing my tears and fixing my make up." Next scene is filmed in the house. So we need Piper, Layla, and Po in the first car as soon as possible"

Layla was playing my sister (Stasi) and Po was playing the my mother. A single one to be exact. We got in the cars and they hurried to the pent house. I was hurried inside and we did a quick change.

My outfit was a onesie and some bunny slippers. They did my make up a little lighter and my hair up in a sloppy bun.

"Okay! So in this scene it starts with Stasi listening in on the door as you cry"

We got in place as I began letting my tears flow. "Scene."

The music blasted as I began crying in my pillow. Soon the snickering was heard and I shot up groaning.

"Stasi!"I yelled. The door opened and she appeared with a sheepish smile.

"Hiiiii"

"Mom!"I yelled. Po came in with her arms crossed. "Tell Stasi to let me cry in peace"

"Oh you baby. You know what's he point of crying over a boy if he's not even worth it"Layla asked. I threw a pillow at her.

"Alright that is enough. Stasi go to your room, let me talk to Stacey"

Stasi walked out and slammed the door while she was at it. I went to the top of the bed grabbing a pillow and laying on it.

"What's wrong?"

[voice over] I didn't want to tell my mom what's wrong. It was only a way for her to tell me I told you so.

"It's just that time of the month"

She nodded and stood up walking out.