Chapter two

"Piper just talk to your sister"Candace said and I sighed.

"What you on her side now?"I asked and Candace looked at me with a shocked look.

"I don't know who this Piper is, but you've definitely changed, call me when you get your act together"Candace sighed and the phone hung up.

I threw my phone on my bed and sighed. Sidney came in room with Ava and Anthony in both of her arms. Aaron came in after and sat on my bed.

"What am I'm babysitting them or something?"I asked and Sidney nodded.

I groaned and she left them in my room. "Payton's helping you btw"

Aaron cuddled under me and I smiled.

"What do you guys want to do?"I asked and Aaron was already sleep.

"Ice cream!"The twins cheered.

"Um no, last time I got you guys ice cream it got everywhere, I refuse"I replied and they frowned.

For them to only be three, they had a smart mind. "How about we play a game?"I asked. Ava frowned and shook her head.

"Dress up!"She yelled and I laughed.

"Okay little ones, but I'm not dressing up at all"I said and Ava nodded. She went to room and came back with her princess gown.

"I'm gonna need a little help"She said while looking at the dress. The door bell rung and Aaron shot straight up.

"I try to get some sleep, but people keep ruining it"He shrugged and stood up walking to my computer.

I walked Ava into the bathroom helping her out on the gown. I undid her ponytail as her golden curls fell.

"Make up!"She cheered.

"No, too young, and it could break you out. Do you like pimples?"I asked and she gasped.

"I absolutely hate them"She said while her hands were over her chest. I laughed and she handed me her tiara. I placed it in her hair and brought out my phone taking a picture.

I posted it on Instagram captioning it:

All princesses need crowns right? 😍

My likes and comments rolled in and I clicked off my phone. Ava walked back into my room as Aaron groaned at the game he was playing.

"Aaron, stop hitting my desk, that's marble right there"I groaned and he shooed me. I laughed and Ava ran into the mirror admiring herself.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

Dumbass: hey Piper

I rolled my eyes. It was my dad. I totally despised him, but for some reason Payton loves him. When I was little, I witnessed him almost choking my mother, that's until somebody stopped him. It was all a blur.

Ava continued to admire herself and the doorbell rung again. "I got it!"Payton yelled.

She was gonna get it anyways, I refused to get up. I went under my cover and Anthony jumped next to me. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

I woke up to Ava, Anthony and Aaron sleep in my bed. Ava was out of her princess gown and in her night clothes. I checked the time and it was 1pm.

"Hey Piper, they are done with the food"Payton said with Sarah behind her. I nodded and she walked out.

"Bitch"I responded. As you guessed, Payton and I weren't like we used to be when we were little. It developed over in middle school.

It hurted me a little when she was with Sarah. Sarah was the mean girl, along with Payton. Sarah always had a problem with me. In 8th grade, she spilled spaghetti on me and milk. By this time they were both dead to me.