Chapter ten

Josh and I hang out was amazing. We went to one of those skyline which takes about 30 minutes. We talked and ate lunch.

I was at school in the lunchroom sitting next to Josh. Once again Candace was not here. I'm gonna check on her when school gets out.

Sarah walked up and I sighed. "Why are you so obsessed with me"I groaned and she chuckled.

"Boo please, if I was then I would be following up behind you"Sarah groaned. She pushed my tray off of the table and my food splattered everywhere.

"You know what. I'm done. Sarah I'm getting tired of you and the rest of your gang!"I exclaimed. Sarah chuckled while walking close to me as if she wants to hit me.

"Touch her if you want to"Payton mugged at her while stepping in front of me. I smiled.

"Um Payton. What are you doing?"She asked while looking around. Payton smiled straight in her face.

"It took me a while, but this is my sister. The one who understands me"She turned around and we smiled at each other. "So back up away from her"

"Payton I'm not listening to you."She scoffed. She slipped in the pile of food on the ground and fell. The meatloaf stained her pants and her shirt. "Oh my gosh!"She exclaimed.

Payton and I began to laugh and high fived each other.

School was finally out. Josh and I walked to Candace house to check up on her. Soon we arrived at her house and I rung the doorbell.

The door swung open revealing her mother. "What do you two want?"She asked. Her mother was a drunkie.

"Can we um"I started and cleared my throat. "Can we see Candace?"

She thought to herself. "She's up in her room"

Josh and I walked and went to her room. Candace was sitting on her bed writing. Josh and I walked in.

"Candy?"I asked and she looked up in shock.

"Piper!? What are you doing here?"She asked. I sat next to her and Josh sat on the floor.

"Why haven't you been at school. And I know it's something deeper than your parents not allowing you"I frowned.

"No reason Piper"

"Candace tell me, you can trust me"

She sighed and patted for me to sit next to her. She gave a look at josh and he stood up going into her bathroom.

"I've been scared you know. Sarah's crew have been threatening me if I go, they will do something bad to me"

I pulled her in. "They'd have to go through me first"