Chapter 17

Fame isn't easy, you'll have your ups, and also your down, and right now I'm in a downfall. People think I come off as rude. Even though I still have my fanbase, people see me as stuck up. Which I'm not.

I went live on Instagram and the viewers came in. I read the questions and stood up walking outside.

"Hey live"

Many comments asked where Candace was. "Damn y'all calm down. She at a fitting"I replied.

I sat down on the bench and read a few other comments. "How old am I? 4"I replied. I'd always do that every time somebody's asks me my age.

"Olivia! Get yo ass here now!"I heard my mom yelled.

"Y'all know I'm in trouble when she call me by my middle name"I laughed to the camera and laughing emojis came through. "I'll be right back y'all"I said and ended the live.

I walked in the house and mom held the magazine in her hand. "Stop cursing like you grown"

"I'm a child of God, I don't curse"I replied and she threw the magazine at me and laughed.

"Guh hush, go check on Ant and Ava"She said and I nodded while walking upstairs. I went into Ava's room and she was knocked or on the bed with her sleeping mask on.

"Drama queen."

"I'm trying to have my beauty sleep!"She exclaimed. I laughed and closed the door. I went to ants room and he was playing with his cars on the floor.

He looked so adorable so I attacked him with kisses. "Cooties! Cooties! Ewwww"Ant exclaimed while wiping his face.

"Oh hush"I replied and walked out closing the door. I then went to my favorite room which was Aaron.

I walked in and he was watching tv. I laid next to him and he smiled. "Hey pip"

"Hey little one."I replied. Baby boy was on and I instantly turned it off. "Not an appropriate movie for a 7 year old. Where's Payton?"

"She's with some friend. I don't know, she said she'll be right back and left."

"Wow. Well I'm out"I said while standing up. I went into my room and got on my lap top. I ran across a news article about my mom and August.

I wish people could stay out our business. Why do thy have to know everything about us? I exited out of the page and closed my laptop sighing. My phone buzzed and i picked it up. I was tagged in the same video my fans were tagging me about.

I opened the post and played the video.

"Tell that hoe she can catch me outside"The catch me outside girl said to the camera. "Ain't nobody afraid of that piper chick, if she want to fight, she can hit me up in my dm"

"I thought you liked her?"The man behind the camera asked and she scoffed looking very disgusted.

"No the fuck, and her hoe of a mom and catch me outside too"

My blood boiled and I instantly went to that bitch page. I sent her a dm saying.

What's up hoe? You wanna fight?

I was waiting for her to respond and then she sent a message back.

Yo it was a misunderstanding, I was just giving my opinion.

But you didn't have to talk about my mom like you stupid, next time i hear my name outside, imma show you the wrong.

She didn't respond. All hoes wanted to do it test my patience. I'm not gonna cause a big scene because I don't want to get dropped from revenge of the ex.

Speaking of revenge of the ex, we start filming again next week. I went live and my views came in.

I looked through the comments as they repeatedly said hey. Somebody asked me about the catch me outside chick.

"I'm not worried about her. Look, I got a tv show, singing career, more followers and money then her, Im not worried about her, when I slid in them dms she was all timid and shy"

My mom called my name. "Well I gotta go, but imma go live tomorrow guys"

I ended the live and walked downstairs. Jackson stood there and I squealed and hugged him.

"Damn honey, messing up a bitches beat"Jackson laughed while touching his eyelashes.

Jackson looked like he had some work done. He looked more feminine than before, and he had boobs!

"I missed you so much"I smiled and we released out of our hug.

"I missed you two darling. Now where is this Candace I had been hearing about?"

"At a fitting"

He nodded and his phone rung. "Well I gotta go, wait a minute, I'm not leaving till I see my big booty hoe Courtney"

Courtney and Jackson had an amazing bond, that's what I heard. All I heard was running and a dashing Courtney. She jumped on Jackson while squealing.

"Bitcchhhhh!"

"Bitcchhhhh"

I laughed and walked outside. I went down to Josh's house and knocked on the door. He opened it and I walked in.

"Hey bitch"I smiled and walked in. He laughed and we sat on the couch. "Where your parents?"

"They on some kind of get along trip so it's me and my grandma, but she comes tomorrow"

I nodded and he clicked on the tv. A commercial for revenge of the ex came on and I smiled.

"Oh shit!"I exclaimed. He laughed and Tyler perrys meet the browns was on. I laid my head on his chest out of habit.

My arms snaked around his torso and we cuddled up. I can actually admit that I liked him.

He changed the movie until it landed on the conjuring. I hated scary movies to the max. I continuously jumped and screamed as he chuckled.

The scary looking thing popped out and I smuggled into Josh. He laughed and I looked back up at the tv.

The movie ended and I sat up and he stared down at me. "You scary cat"He laughed and I slightly hit him in the chest.

It became quiet and we leaned in. Our lips crash and I didn't want it to stop. It was something about Josh that made me melt.

We pulled away and I smiled. "I'm your scary cat"

We smiled at each other.

Excuse the errors, I didn't feel like going over it.