Chapter fourteen

When I arrived at the hotel, all I heard was crashing. I unlocked the door and saw mom aiming a glass cup at August.

"woah!"I yelled and she sent it flying next to him. He ducked down and it crashed onto the wall. "What's going on!"

Mom stomped out the room and slammed the door. August looked away and plopped on the couch. "Lemme talk to you"

I sat next to him. "August?"

"I cheated on your mom, and I got someone else pregnant"

I was quiet for a moment. Of course he did. Poor August couldn't stay loyal.

"Are you serious! After all the shit you put her through. August I was actually beginning to trust you."I yelled while standing up.

"I'm sorry, yo I know I fucked yo but, I just need to get away man, ion need stress on me right now, it's hard handling y'all and on top of that, your mother"

"Ain't no sorry August. You knew what you were doing. You did it before! Why are you leaving us again?"

He was quiet "August, do you like to hurt me?"and I stood up and walked out. Candace was entering her room. "What's wrong with you?"She asked.

"Nothing, I'm just gonna go think for a bit"

"I know something's not right, but I'm not gonna rush you into things. Come to me when you need to talk"

I nodded and walked outside. It was dark and I heard crickets. I sat down on a random bench. I was tired of everything. I didn't know what to feel. I was worried about my mother.

Why'd everybody want to come in me and my mothers life only to leave us, making the puzzle uncompleted. I pulled out my headphones and phone and played my music.

Soon flashes went everywhere and I sighed. I began walking as they followed. I didn't want to go back inside, I just couldn't even look at him.

"Piper! Over here!"

I began to cry as I walked further along wiping my tears. They continued following me. I slipped my hood over head.

"Piper! Piper!"

I continued walking. Soon I lost them and found myself at some beach. I sat on the ground while resting my head on my hand. California was a beautiful place.

I sat down at a nearby table. The waves crashed on top of each other making a beautiful sound.

It was 3 am. I decided to go back to the hotel. I knocked on Candace door and she opened it with red eyes and a bed head.

"We've been looking for you everywhere"She groaned. I pulled hugged her and she hugged me back.

We released and I walked in closing the door and locking it.

*
*
*

"And that's it for this month."The director smiled. I hurried up and went to the car. It was quiet when everybody arrived.

They forced us to the hotel. I finally got my own room. I hurried and went in locking myself in it. It was depressing, since the news got out that August left us, many threats came across to me, my mom, and Payton.

A bang came across my door and I sighed. "What!"

"Come one Pip! It's been days"Candace groaned. I unlocked the door and opened it. She came in and sat on the couch. "And plus, today is the day we have to move in the house"

I reluctantly got up and began to pack. She stared me down as I threw my folded clothes in my suitcase.

"This is gonna be a long day"