Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV

I was still staring at her, her head rested on my shoulder with her eyes closed, she was wounded and hurt, I did'nt want to let go of her, she looked really peaceful.

I pecked her head and smiled, she moved a little, I was afraid she got up but then she lay there silently again. "Ahh jinja, Mina you look really adorable right now, i'm sorry I could'nt be there for you earlier, your condition like this is because of me, i'm sorry" I said this and sighed.

"Yah, you better be, dumbshit I got soo badly hurt, my shoulders are killing me!" I widened my eyes and she lifted her head up to look at me "M..Mina.. your awake? I thought you were asleep" "mhmm I was till you started ranting about how sorry you were and thanks I know i'm adorable" she smirked. Yah you really are the same~tae.

I smiled. "Mmmm 1 question though, how come you did'nt fight back? Considering the fact that you are umm *cough* a bully *cough* you should've been able to defend yourself right?" She looked at me with an eyebrow raised and I laughed awkwardly "yeah, I could've easily defended myself.." she stopped and sat there with a blank expression.

Mina's POV

My past is really pitiful, I dont want him to know, it might just bother him and he might think i'm a creep so I will just shutup for now...

My wounds still hurt to be honest, he treated them well, I have bandages everywhere and the scratches on my face burn like crap. If it was'nt for him I might've not lived. Why is he soo obsessed with me? I'm curious now, what does he want, does he know i'm a princess?

A/n: you did'nt see that coming did you??? Hehehe. Lemme clear stuff up for you incase your bloody confused. Mina comes from a place where monarchy still runs, she is the daughter of a wealthy household. She is a princess and her life basically was ruined by that fact.

Her father's family did'nt appreciate a girl child cuz they wanted someone to take over the throne and shit like that, they disgraced her but because of society they managed to not throw her away like a pile of garbage. She had to deal with alot of stuff like how to bow at a perfect 90 degree how to walk straight and stuff like that, you know? Priorities of a princess.

She had no right to have friends she was always busy after she turned 10. She really suffered all through her life. Also as her family hated her it pierced her soul even more.

Taehyung's POV

Why is she staring at me like that? It's soo weird :/ "earth to Mina stop staring at me like that!" I flicked her forehead

"owww, jerk stop i was'nt staring, I was just wondering why do u care soo much about a girl you met not long ago" she said rubbing her forehead "hmm, good question, I dont know, I just have special feelings for you." I said giving her a wink and smirk.

"Yahhh, what is that supposed to mean?! Special feelings? What are you planning Kim Taehyunh!" I gave her a smile and carried her in my arms and looked into her eyes, lets go home? "She blushed and hit me on the chest "KIM TAEHYUNG LET ME GO! DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME! I WILL FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT! I CAN WALK!" She said clesrly screaming, I just smirked.

Mina's POV

This idiotic human! How dare he carry me and now hes smirking, to be honest this feels nice but still.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy, i was being intoxicated with his body scent, also the fight had drained all my energy, I fell asleep in his arms.
The next thing I knew I was in my bedroom, safe. I searched the house but noone was there. I checked my phone to see what time it is and saw a notification from someone.

Unknown: Hey! I hope you're okay! Slept well?
Ughh it's that jerk

Mina: How did you get my number?

Taehyung: A little bird told me ;)

Mina: hmmm i'm gonna kill that bird -_-

Taehyung: nooo dont kill your precious friend!

JI SU WHY!

Mina: whatever...also thank you for today, if it wasnt for you i'd be dead :(

Taehyung: awwww its okay babe, dont worry i'll always protect you♥

Mina: WHO THE FUCK ARE U CALLING BABE?!? IM NOT YOUR "BABE"!

Taehyung: Aww shucks I thought after what we did when you passed out you might've fallen for me ;.

Mina: KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME! I HOPE I STILL HAVE MY VIRGINITY!

Taehyung: Lol i was just kidding, i wanted to see your reaction :3, i didnt touch you. I just left you in your bedroom, kissed your forehead and left :* also, sorry. I had to take out the key from your bag since nobody answered the door, why are you alone?

Mina: Great thanks, i dont mind the forehead kiss, i will let this one slide but touch me again and you wont even be able to kiss yourself. Also i'm always alone cuz my parents are busy.
I saw what I typed and felt a lump rising in my throat.

Taehyung: Oh, i'm sorry, if you want I can come over and give you biggggg hugs ♥♥♥♥ heuheu and keep you company ;)

Mina: No thanks, i'm okay without a stalker.

Taehyung: Hmm whatever you say, I recommend going to bed now since it's pretty late, my babe has to wake up early tomorrow, also your wounds need to heal ♥.

Mina: Yah, I will go to bed now and STOP CALLING ME BABE!

I saved his number this time and I threw the phone on my bed and checked the time, it was 12a.m, he was right it was pretty late but I was'nt sleepy, i just lay on my bed thinking about him. Who was he, why does he care soo much, I dont understand this man. "Aisshhh" i said and closed my eyes "He is really stupid" i said and I smiled.

A/n: yyyaaaaayyy we can finally see both of them are sort of bonding now! I hope their relationship lasts♥