Chapter 23

"He found out Mina....He found out you are'nt dead. He's after you"  I gulped at what the boy infront of me is saying.

"How?! How did he find out?" I asked Ji Dwi in an alarming tone. "Seems like someone of his spies told him..." I gulped thinking it was Ji Su.

It still shocks me to know that someone like her would be resposible for so much that is happening to me.... I can't take it all in. Something tells me this is a hoax..

"Ji Dwi do you know my dads spies?" He shakes his head in disagreement. I sigh and sit down on the floor.

Whats up with my life now. I really wanna run away. Jimin sits next to me and hugs me. "It's going to be okay Mina...please don't worry".

I fake a smile and lean against his chest. I could'nt find Tae anywhere, I looked around but did'nt see him.

I got up in alarm and started calling out for him "Tae?" "Taehyung??" "Taetae??" "Where are you!" I panicked. I wanted him.

Where did he go! I took my phone and called his number but it was coming switched off, Jimin started panicking too, he kept comforting me and asking me what happened.

I shrugged him off. I kept dialing his number but I kept recieving the same response. This was frustrating my soul.

I started crying, there was too much going on and I could'nt handle the stress. I hit the table "WHERE DID YOU FUCKING RUN OFF TO KIM TAEHYUNG!?"

Jimin pulled me into his embrace while everyone else just stood there blankly looking at me, too astonished to react.

Jimin had me in his arms for what seemed like forever and I ended up falling asleep just standing there.

Jimin's POV

I heard soft snores and I looked down, a few minutes ago she was crying her eyes out and now look how peacful she is.

I moved a strand of her hair aside and kissed her forehead. "Hyung, you like her don't you?" I turned to see the maknae (youngest-jungkook) with his arms folded.

I looked down and faked a smile "No jungkook-ah she is just a precious friend". "Hyung stop denying it I think we all know by now."

I looked at all of them who nodded in agreement. "Aish stupid maknae, brains like yours should'nt exist". Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"I'm not very smart hyung your just stupid, you clearly missed your chance to confess".
I nodded my head. "It's too late now, she already has someone and I better be happy for her, being her friend is good enough".

I heard sighs and ignored everything. I picked Mina up bridal style and took her to her room so she could rest.

I shut the door behind me and looked around to see everyone cleaning up the small mess that Mina made in her fit.

Her fit....she was angry about not finding Tae right? Where did he go though? I looked around and did'nt see a trace of him.

Ji Dwi was lying on the sofa, asleep. Poor guy I beat him up bad.

"Guys i'm going to head out for a bit okay?" They nodded their heads and I went out.

Jungkook's POV

"Hyungs!" I screamed and they turned. "I have to confess something". They furrowed their eyebrows, "don't tell me you also love Mina" Yoongi asked.

"Ani ani! I have something important to say and I thought if I said this earlier Jimin hyung or noona would get hyper" I said.

"Yahhhhh stop keeping us in suspense and hurry up" Hoseok hyung was standing against the table and whining.

"I saw V hyung leave when Mina was hyperventilating". "Leave? What do you mean leave?" Jin hyung asked.

"He got a call and it seemed sort of serious so he went out quietly in the middle". Everyone was staring at me now with their eyebrows furrowed.

"All I heard was 'stop annoying me, it's hard enough for me to do this i'm on my way'."

They all gasped. I looked confused "Could it be he is cheating on her?" Namjoon hyung stated.

"Ani ani he is my far away relative, my sort of blood, he would'nt do that" Hoseok hyung said.

"Whatever he is up to...it does'nt seem to be very good, let's ask him next time we meet?". They all nodded in agreement.

Why do I feel like something is off? Someting is out of place? I feel betrayed somehow, not like i'm in a relationship but something is bothering me.

A/n: Sorry for the short chappie, I did'nt know any way to increase it. Alsoo double update wooo! Sorry if this story is getting boring but I swear if u stick till the end you r gonna be mind blown!

Shit gonna happen. Alsooo do you think Jimin and Mina will make a better couple? Is Tae cheating? Whats with jungkooks gut feeling?

Hehehehe you ppl r gonna hate me for how this Fanfic ends :P.

Vote comment and dont forget to shaareeee cuz sharing is caring♥♥♥♥♥♥
Xoxo my lovlies! Keep reading, check out my library for awesome sauce fanfics if you want recommendations ^_^.