Chapter 11 (personal fav)

A/n: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF SUICIDAL THINGS THEN STOP READING RIGHT NOW! IF YOU ARE HAEMOPHOBIC OR ANYTHING JUST STOP!

Dad is home...I gulped as I slowly entered the house, it was empty and dark. I walked up to my parent's room just to see both of them were fighting....

Dad: Stupid bitch, why was she born! It is all your fault that there is no heir! Now my parents are fucking with my mind!

Mom: stop it! It is'nt my fault that that girl was born! Even so I am still proud of her! She has done nothing wrong! Stop blaming her for everything!

Clearly I understood the convo was about me...

Dad: Shutup! Because of her I have to face consequences! My mom is behind my life to kill her! What am I supposed to do? That slut is the reason why my life is a mess in the first place!

I could'nt hear any more so I left to my room. I locked the door and started crying. I live in a mansion like house so I was'nt to worry about anyone hearing me weeping cuz my room was far away from my parent's, dad thought I was bad luck so he kept me far at all times.

I cried and cried and cried and suddenly everything that had happened to me in the past years came back...all my tragedies...everything. I was going through a hard time and I lost it...I could'nt handle the pain.

I remembered the times that my dad would whip me and hit me. I remembered how he slapped me till my face was bruised. I still remember how he would lock up my mom in the room so she would not stop him.

He went wild on me...he almost killed me a ton of times.... Recalling all this killed my senses. I could'nt take it anymore...I swore never to hurt myself but right now I feel like that is my only option...

I took out a blade and stood there staring at it for a while...,I was going to do this, I wont hold back now. My pain is too vast to hold in...

I cut....atleast 5 times, blood started oozing out of my wrist, the cutting in the begining was painful but I got addicted...I cut a bit more. I let out my pain and sorrow.

I wiped the blood that had fallen and took a very big black hoodie. I wore it so it covered my new scars. I ran out of my house into a nearby park. I sat on a bench and looked up at the sky.

The stars were soo gorgeous... I always keep a small book in my pocket where I write my thoughts, not a diary but a small important book. I decided to write a poem.

"I look at the stars in the sky
I watch them twinkle in delight
I smile at their happiness of staying together every night
I wish they never seperate as that is something they would absolutely hate
I wish they can survive and not throw a fit
I want to see them every night before I take my pleasent flight (sleep)
Even during the day when they are not in sight
Atleast they can be perfect and live their eternal lives
Unlike us who can't and will have to end our life.."

I sighed after I finished it. Tonight could'nt get any worse. I lay on the bench looking up at the sky again and tears welled up my eyes.

I laid down for sometime till I heard footsteps and sat straight quickly, I put on my hoodie so that the unwanted person would not see my face.

"Mina?" I heard a familiar voice and looked up. I saw Taehyung standing infront of me. I gulped and got up. I was about to walk away because I was in no mood to talk, until he grabbed me by my wrist. I winced and teared up a little at his touch as it hurt my scars.

I softly murmered "Ouch", and stopped. He came infront of me and pulled the hood off my head and looked at me. "What's wrong?" Why does he have to show up at such times?

"Nothing, I was leaving" I hoped he would leave fast. "Why are you here so late?" Taehyung looked at me with seriousness in his eyes. "I went out for a walk, any problem?" I want him to leave.

"No, it is'nt like you to "walk" around in the middle of the night" he saw I was getting nervous and started walking away faster. He grabbed me by the wrist harder this time and I let out a scream and my eyes teared up.

He felt the sleeves of my hoodie wet I guess, he asked me "Lift up your sleeves" I looked at him with tears in my eyes, I saw his eyes were looking at me with fury.

I looked away not facing him and he pulled me towards him and forcefully pulled up my sleeves. He saw the cuts and to my suprise his eyes were filled with tears.

Then he did something I did'nt think he would do....he slapped me...I touched my cheek and was too shocked to react. Instantly he pulled me into his embrace and I started weeping, I heard him cry too on my shoulder.

I was guilty, I think I know why he slapped me...."Idiot, how could you do this to yourself?!? I thought you were better than this! Was I dead for you that you did'nt come to me for help?!" He was screaming and I did'nt wanna say anything, so I remained silent.

He hugged me tighter and weeped for another 10mins.

He was staring at my scars with a painful look. "Why Mina...why..." I gulped and said "Because of him"... I think he understood what I meant and figured I did'nt want to talk about it at the moment so he did'nt ask further.

"Tae...who are you" I suddenly asked. He just stood there staring at me and gave me a painful smile, "I am Kim Taehyung, your partner in school, and your friend". I don't think he will answer this question...he always found a way to beat around the bush. Why does'nt he want to tell me?...