Chapter 28

Jimin's POV

"Guys...Are you hiding something from me?"  I gulped at what she just asked. "Ani, why? There is nothing to hide." I stated.

"Y-yeah there is'nt anything we are hiding, right hyungs?" The maknae stated aswell. Everyone else agreed aswell.

"Mina stop asking silly questions, let's have some fun!" Hoseok said. We started to continue to the game we were playing earlier.

I went and bought ice cream for everyone, I gave Mina hers. "Omooo! Cookies and cream! How did you know its my fav???"

I wanted to say because I love you but..."because i've known you long enough" ;).
She giggled and happily munched away on her ice cream.

I don't want to hurt her...Neither do I want her getting hurt...thats why it is for the best.

I really wonder what she meant by hiding something,...even if we all are hiding something, she should know it's for her good....she can't know...

Mina's POV

I was highly doubtful if they are all being very honest with me. I just let it slide...maybe he really is dead.

Jimin came with ice cream and I happily munched away on it forgetting about everything else.

I started getting tired running around with the guys, it had been a pretty long day.

I sat near a lake and just had deep thoughts. We all graduated few months ago and now i'm literally jobless.

Namjoon and Suga opened a recording company. Jin opened a beautiful café, Jungkook started teaching singing, Hoseok and Jimin taught dance in a studio.

I honestly should think about applying for a job, I can't depend on everyone else. I sighed.

                                *******

It was getting pretty late so we decided to leave. On the way I saw this huge ass building, maybe I should try applying here? M inc.

Weird name but oh well i'm weird too (a/n: great way to decide where to work!).

*the next day*

I took up my CV and headed to the huge ass building! *thumbs up*. I walked up to the front desk.

"Excuse me but i'm here for an interview for a new job". The lady looks at me and smiles.

"Go to the first floor and 2 rooms to your left is where your interview is being held however it is after 1 hour so you can wait upstairs or walk around." I smiled and nodded.

I'm sooo darn nervous omg. I bumped into a guy on my way and my file fell down throwing about 50 pages here and there.

"Yahhh that took about 30mins just to sort out!!' I whined realising how much time and effort the file had taken me.

"Oh, Mianhe I did'nt mean to, i'll help out." My temples started throbbing, I can't be late for the interview.

I picked up all the papers and took the papers from him too. I sat on a nearby couch and started sorting out the sheets in order. Honestly this is annoying.

The guy cleared his throat "umm, can I help?" I shook my head in disagreement and continued sorting out the papers.

He snatched them from me and started to sort them out "Hey give that-" I looked at his face which for some reason I had'nt noticed earlier.

"Ji Dwi?" I looked at him almost in tears. "I'm sorry? My name is Park Hyung sik." He flashed a smile.

His features, everything looks like Ji Dwi...but he is'nt? I mean his hairstyle is different, he seems buffer than before and his voice has become deeper.

But the guy infront of me is'nt Ji Dwi. Because Ji Dwi is dead. I sigh as I could'nt get the memory out of my head.

"Here you go, sorry once again." He handed me my file and flashed me a smile. I never did see Ji Dwi smile so I could'nt say it was the same or not..

I smiled back. "Your here for an interview?" He asked and I nodded. "Since I wasted your time a little can I treat you to coffee?"

"I'm sorry but I don't want to be late for my interview". I replied still unsure of this guy.
"Oh dont worry there is plenty of time, coffee will hardly take 10mins." He smiled again.

"Oh alright, lets go". I gave in. He took me to Starbucks, since I was in a mood for frappe I ordered vanilla bean frappacino and he got caramel macchiato.

While we waited for the coffee he was talking to me about what all he does in the company.

"I work with the manager, the guy who will be taking your interview later on. He is pretty nice to be honest so don't worry." I nodded my head and smiled.

"What do you plan on interviewing for though?" He inquired. "Hmm I thought about going for designing, since I am a good artist." He nodded his head.

I was staring at his face still weirded out by how he looks shockingly similar to Ji Dwi. "Is there something on my face?" He asked. "Oh no no I was just spacing out."

"Okay then, lets head back you would'nt want to be late for your interview." I nodded my head.

I bowed down to him, thanking him for a great time and went to the interview area. I sat outside the room and waited for my name to be called."

"Ms Mina you may go in now." A lady came out and called me in. I went inside to see a chair with its back facing me and the man was on the phone.

I stood there waiting for him to turn so he is the manager?  "Yes Mr. In Jung, we will have it all ready soon." His voice seems familiar... the phone call ended.

He turned around and my file fell down of my hand and I could hear my heart beat faster than ever.

"Taehyung?..." I looked at him shocked. "Mina?.."

A/n: Heheheheheheheheheheheh, What going on bruhhh *pretends to be suprised*. Gasps whats going on in this story! :o.

TOMORROW MY JUNGKOOKIE IS GRADUATING♥♥♥ OMOOO IM SOO HAPPY AND PROUD! Pretty sure i'm gonna cry alot .-.

Omg my heart can't it just can't.  Xoxo my lovlies! Vote comment and shareee♥♥♥