Chapter 27

*1 year later*

Mina's POV

"Yahhhh! Jungkook-ah! Stop finishing all the pancakes and waffles!" I screamed, "But noona i'm hungrryyyy~" he pouted.

"Aish, jinja Jungkook, leave some for everyone" I rubbed my temples, "Yah if you finish it all what will we eat?" Yoongi grunted.

"Chill i'll go make some more". I said and went to the kitchen. This all brings back memories does'nt it...

After Tae and Ji Dwi passed away, I spent most of my time with the rest of the members, they were always there when I needed them.

Thinking about Tae brought tears in my eyes, "Mina are you okay?" A familiar voice said and I nodded.

Jimin came and sat on the counter next to me and watched me cook, he probably saw tears in my eyes and understood why they were there and did'nt ask.

I made 2 batches of waffles and pancakes and set them on the table again. Jimin sat down and started munching away.

I smiled at how much they enjoyed breakfast at my place. We would once a week have a pancake waffle day and the members would come to my place and I would make it for them.

"You have'nt eaten am I right?" Jimin asked with an eyebrow raised. "Ani ani i'm not very hung..." before I could complete he made me sit on his lap and fed me.

I know he loves me but sadly I could never return his feelings. We still remained the best of friends now.

My dad and Ji su went away somewhere and i'm not sure where but as long as they don't bother me it really does'nt matter.

Jimin kept stuffing my mouth and I could feel everyone staring at me. I got up "i'm done Jiminie now you eat" I smiled and he nodded.

I washed the dishes and Jin came in and helped me, he was weirdly like a mother, he loved cooking and always took care of the members.

"Go on take a break i'll finish the dishes" before I could say anything Jin pushed me out of the kitchen.

Jungkook came and hugged me from the back "Nooonnaaaa the food was ammmaazzing as alwaysss♥" he flashed a bunny smile.

I giggled at his cuteness and ruffled his hair "i'm glad you liked it". He was the best maknae everrr.

"Let's go out today, it's been a while" Hoseok suggested. Jungkook jumped up and down in excitement "Oh yes, please please pleaaaasee". "It would be a good idea" Namjoon agreed.

"I don't think..." before I completed yoongi interrupted "Shutup you're going". I gulped at the angry Yoongi and nodded my head.

"Okay Noona go get ready!" Jungkook pushed me into my room.

I wore the outfit above

I wore the outfit above. It was probably my favorite, because Tae had bought it for me....I came out of my room after putting on some makeup and tied my hair in a messy bun.

"Noona....you look AMAZING!" I blushed at Jungkook's compliment. "Yah yah she looks great now let's get going" Yoongi stated and I smirked.

We went out to the park and I had prepared a lunch basket. We set the spot and sat down. The weather was lovely.

Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin were chasing each other around, Yoongi was sleeping as always, Namjoon and Jin were chatting and I was watching everyone.

It's nice to have them by my side...without them I might not even be here. I sighed and smiled at the crazy bunch who were still behind each other.

"Yahh Mina stop decaying there and come play with us!" I shook my head. He pulled me up." Lets play a game where 1 person is blindfolded and he/she needs to find other people while they remain like statues in 1 area."

Everyone agreed and we did rock paper scissors to see who gets blindfolded. Sadly I lost.

I was blindfolded and Jimin whispered in my ear "catch me if you can~" shivers were sent down my spine with the tone he used.

They turned me around a few times, "Go!" Jungkook screamed. It was decided not to go out of the boundary since its a huge park so we drew a line with sticks, incase I walk past I know i'm going too far.

I kept walking moving my arms around and after what seemed like forever I cought hoseok who I guess chose the tree to stand next to and saw a spider and started screaming which gave him away.

Now only Jimin and Jungkook were left. I decided to cheat a bit. "JUNGKOOK TIMBERLANDS SALE 50% OFF!" I screamed hoping he'd fall for it.

"WHERE WHERE!!!??" gotcha XD. I ran and caught him. "Aww no fair noona you cheated." I giggled and now started looking for Jimin.

"Jimin you can't move you know." No reply... smartie, can't use it 2 times in the same game.

I kept walking around the area, and got a familiar scent....my heart sank. Tae?... I was about to lift up my blindfold but Hoseok screamed "No Mina! Don't cheat!"

I gasped and nodded. If Tae was here they would tell me...right? I felt a gush of wind blow past me and peck me on the cheek.

Is he here....I want to know...my heart started beating very fast. "Find me Mina~" Jimin cooed.

So it was Jimin who pecked my cheek? I moved back following the sound and tripped because I was wearing boots, luckily Jimin was infront and he caught me.

"Looks like I cought you" he chuckled. I took my blindfold off and instantly did a rough search of the area hoping to see Tae.

"What are you looking for?" He asked. "Nothing...i'm looking for nothing." He nodded and put me up straight.

I hugged him as a thank you for saving me from falling and he hugged back. Everyone was getting hungry so they asked me to set out the food.

I took out all the sandwiches, salads, chicken etc and set it on the picnic blanket. I poured everyone a glass of juice and they started hogging everything in no time.

"Jungkook stop finishing all the food! They are other people here!" Jin screamed once again at the maknae.

"But i'm hungryyyyyy and you don't make food like noona so I want to enjoy it!" I chuckled at his cuteness.

I was still curious about the scent and peck from earlier, are these guys hiding something from me?

"Guys?..." they all looked up to see what I want to say. "Are you hiding something from me?"

A/n: Heheheheheh Jiminiiieee I love you♥♥♥♥♥ hes soo cute in this ff ^_^. Anywayssss hope you guys are liking the story so far! Things are just about to go Karazyyyy!

BTW DID U GUYS SEE THE CONCEPT PHOTOS! OMMMMGGG I DIED.