Chapter 12

MINA'S POV

*next morning*

I swear something seems familiar about Taehyung, I honestly cannot remember what.
Anyways i'm getting ready for school now, it's pretty early actually, I basically could'nt sleep last night thinking about him.

*flash back to yesterday*

"Tae...who are you" I suddenly asked. He just stood there staring at me and gave me a painful smile, "I am Kim Taehyung, your partner in school, and your friend". I don't think he will answer this question...he always found a way to beat around the bush. Why does'nt he want to tell me?...

"Aish okay, I think I should go home now, it's pretty late" I got up and before I started walking Taehyung hugged me and winked. That butthead...anyways he accompanied me home and waved goodbye.

I saw him say something under his breathe and he smirked. Wonder what it was....

*end of flashback*

I put on my uniform and wore an oversized hoodie and then decided to tie my hair in a high ponytail with a perfect puff. I put some kohl on my waterline and applied red lipgloss. I just felt like dressing up a bit today.

I looked at my cuts and mentally gave myself a lecture. I were to not do this again. Taetae was right...it was stupid of me.

I was on my way to school until I met Jungkook on the way. He looked at me and smiled "Yeoboseyo! Noona, how are you!" I honestly was still depressed but I decided to smile anyways "I am fine Jungkook-ah, how are you!" I smiled widely.

"Aish noona I wont be fine if you look soo pretty everyday now! What is with all the new look? Might I say, you look gorgeous!" I giggled and gave him an eye smile "Thanks kookie, I just wanted a new look"

He gave me his bunny teeth smile and said "but Mina that hoodie aint your style! It's tooo big for you! Why are you wearing it? It isnt that cold either :/ "

I gulped and gave out an awkward laugh "ha ha ha, nothing kookie I might have a cold so I was feeling chilly, let's go to school now?" I walked away faster incase he would ask any other stupid question.

I entered my classroom and the moment i put my bag down someone jumped on me"OPAAAAAAAAA It's been sooooooooooo loonnggg!!!" She pouted. "Ahhh mianhe mianhe, I was busy over the weekend and forgot to call you :("

"Ahhh it's okay, but call me next time okay????" I nodded my head and winked at her. "AHHHH!!! OPPAAA WAEE?? (why) You look sooooooooo hot today anyways and then you're flirting with me???"

I chuckled. "Hmm, Mina, why ARE you looking so hot today? I mean i notice the kohl and lipgloss and new hairdo but, why?" She asked me with an eyebrow raised. I dunno what she was thinking but it could'nt be decent.

"Nothing I just felt like it, plus I wanted a slight change" I smiled. She nodded her head and looked at me from top to bottom. "Mina, you look fab but what is with the oversized hoodie???"

I gulped for the 2nd time today. "Aish, nothing why is everyone asking me that, can't a girl wear an oversized hoodie? Is it.a crime?" I pouted. "Ani Ani (no no) it's just not suiting your style today.

I sighed and went to the auditorium for the national level competition today in which BTS were performing, it was taking place in our school so the students were allowed to watch. I got bored sitting so I decided to look for BTS.

They were preparing for the competition, they were pretty stressed out actually. I walked up to Jimin mostly cuz nobody noticed me as everyone was busy. "Jiminie! Dont ignore me!" He shrieked cuz I screamed in his ear. "Aish Mi.." he stopped as he turned to look at me.

I looked at him with a confused look because he just stood there, gaping. I started getting uneasy "Hey pabo! *hits jimins head* why are you looking at me like that!? Stop acting like you've seen a ghost!"

Jimin blinks his eyes and rubs the part where I hit him, "Mina is it you???" I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows "why? Who do u think it is?" I raised an eyebrow.

"N..n..no I...I mean you look...like a GIRL!" I sighed and and hit him on his arm "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!? I AM A GIRL!"

"Yahhh Mina stop hitting me, mianhe mianhe (sorry) I should'nt have said that. You look amazing!"

I acted cute and blushed. And then with that we both started laughing. My eye caught Taetae in the corner practicing his vocals. He looked up at me and widened his eyes.

I chuckled, I realised I was actually looking good today and caught way too much attention. I winked at Tae and he blushed, how cute.

They started going on stage for their performance, it was very important 'cuz it was a national level competition, only the best of the best won. BTS practiced very hard, I wish them well. Fighting!

I was cheering like a fangirl for them and trust me they did an AMAZING job, the dance, the vocal, everything was perfect! ♥

They said their good-byes and came backstage. It was getting really hot so I unconsiously pulled up the sleeves of my hoodie. Big mistake.

BTS came backstage where I was waiting for them, "How were we..." he stopped and the colour of his face turned pale. Well of their faces turned pale except for Taehyung's.

I looked confused and worried "What happened guys? You all okay? Did you eat something wrong?" I joked and giggled, but none of them even let out a chuckle.

Jimin walked up to me and looked at me in eyes with a dead face and held up my wrist to his eye level. "What is this?"

We all were in a room and trust me all the blood of my face went somewhere cuz I turned cold and pale. I was worried because Jimin did'nt know anything, I did'nt intend to tell him either..

"MINA WHAT IS THIS?!? ANSWER ME!" He got furious and his eyes started to well up.
I did'nt know what to say "I..uhh.I fell when I was climbing a tree and I got scratches" such a stupid excuse,obviously a lie.

"You've started lying to me now? What is this and be honest, why did you cut?" He was screaming and I got scared, I was on a verge of crying.

A/n: Ahhh nothing much in this chapter actually. Vote comment and share!!! ♥