Chapter 9

Mina's POV

*the next morning*

Ahhh the morning is lovely is'nt it? I was pretty tired yesterday tbh. I checked my phone and saw its already 10 a.m and i've got 5 missed calls and about a 100 messages.

I checked who the call was from and it was from Jimin and Taehyung. I decided to chuck Tae for one day cuz like I feel that i'm spending wayyyyy too much time with a random ass guy.

I decided to call Jiminie back. I dialled up and obvio the phone rang. Weirdly it took him less than 10seconds to pick the phone up cuz usually his phone is on the other end of the world.

"Heyyyyy jimmiinniieeee how are you pal?" I sang, "YAH PABO HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COME OVER AT THE STUDIO TODAY TO WATCH ALL OF US PRACTICE!" I gulped because I had completely forgotten about it..."Ha ha ha..,sorry Jiminie i'll be there in 30 mins, I know this performance means alot to you".

I hung up quickly and changed, I wore denim shorts with a top.

I was basically just too lazy to search for my jeans so I wore something cozy instead, afterall I know them all very well so nobody is gonna piss me off

I was basically just too lazy to search for my jeans so I wore something cozy instead, afterall I know them all very well so nobody is gonna piss me off. I smiled to myself and checked myself in the mirror one last time before i left.

Jimin'sPOV

Yahhhh jinja how could she forget! I dont understand how stupid can someone be! She knows this is for a really big competition and yet she is messing up.my day! I need my bestie to confirm the entire dance that I and Hoseok choreographed! But nooooo she has gotta get up late and forget.

"Jimin hyung till she comes lets do one last practice" i turned to see who it was and it was jungkook giving me his rabbit teeth smile. Man this maknae will be the death of me. "Ne, let's go" I nodded and followed Jungkook to where the others were. Soon we were all practicing to the song "blood, sweat and tears", it was a song that we all composed together.

I was pretty tired, we had been practicing for 2 months now and we had perfected it well, now it was ready, if only that pabo y/n will arrive soon I would show it to her.

Mina's POV

I'm finally here! I slowly walk into the studio and see 7 guys laying on the floor, exhausted. I left out a chuckle "HEYYYYY WASSUP GUYS MINA IN THE HOUSSEEE!" I screamed as I skipped my way in.

Jimin looked at me with an eyebrow raised and an unpleasing look. "What Jiminie! I made it did'nt I?" I went up to him and gave him a hug, i truly love this guy. "Ahhh jinja Mina how could you forget something soo important for me? Your ayego does'nt even work on me so why try it" Jimin said sounding pissed.

"Aishh Jimin shut your trap and show me what you got" i smirked at him. "We are all pretty exhausted 'Ms. I'm gonna ignore everyone else in the room' " I turned around to see 6 guys looking at me with frustrated looks that I did'nt greet them yet. "Aishhh sorry!!!!" I bow down and give my greeting.

I dont understand why I did'nt notice him sooner, he was right there, I honestly don't get why he diminishes his presence like Kuroko (a/n" from kuroko no basket: anime watch it!!) He was just standing there smirking at me. Stupid Taehyung.

I went up to him "Hey pabo u better not let Jiminie down, he worked very hard for this, i've never seen you dance or sing so like idk if u've actually got talent but like, dont mess up?" I snapped at him, i mean he must not be THAT good also right?

Finally after 15mins of break I got to see them perform...Jimin was starting and was obvio doing well!

Tae was atanding next to Jimin and was well dare I say...pretty darn good. I was soo mesmerized by him that I ended up only looking at Tae. His part came and my heart skipped a beat as he winked at me. At the same time Jungkook grinds the floor and I actually thought I would pass out cuz damn the maknae got some skills.

They finished the whole routine and I clapped being a good audience. Tae winked at me again and I rolled my eyes. I went and hugged Jimin again "Ahhh my tiny Jiminie did a good job!" Jimin was elder to me by a few months but was shorter than me so I would always toy with him, hehehe. "Yah pabo don't come near me i'm sweating!"

I started talking to all the members and was catching up with them. Jungkook came to me and hugged me from the back "Noona i missed u very much!" I smiled and patted his head he was like a younger brother to me, but just more talented than my actual bro would ever be lol :P "Aish jungkook-ah i missed u much more" he did'nt let go of me tho and I swear considering how hot he is I did'nt mind :P.

I saw Taehyung staring at me while I was with the other members. He started walking towards me and quickly grabbed me and pulled me out of the room.

"Yah are you stupid or what?" I was very confused by what he wanted to tell me. "What? What did I do?" I looked at him obviously confused. He facepalmed himself "Who wears clothes like that to place here only guys exist?" He pointed towards my clothing. "Yah jinja pabo I can wear whatever I want don't try to rule over me! Plus i'm close with everyone so it does'nt matter!" I was pretty annoyed by now.

"Sigh* Mina its not the members, there are other people in this world, on the streets, you should be careful okay?" He spoke with sincerity so I just nodded my head. I did'nt wanna argue anymore.

"Mina?" Taehyung spoke, "hmm?" I looked at him with a questioning expression. "You still look hot" saying those words he winked and licked his lips and left.

A/n: oooooooo that guy is totally winning her over dontcha think? His classic of licking lips is amaaazzzinnngg ♥♥♥♥♥