Chapter 24

Author's POV

I know all of you are confused but I promise everything will clear up. :)

So all the bts members except Taehyung and Jimin were sitting and discussing on what is going on.

Everyone was a bit startled as to why Tae would leave soo suddenly. Mina on the other hand was sleeping in her room having another nightmare.

Jimin was outside strolling because he was himself confused and heartbroken. Now if you have'nt understood so far then Jimin also has a crush on Mina.

Now back to the characters POV :)

Mina's POV

*dream*

"Tae! Stop" I screamed. He looked at me and turned away. "Tae don't leave me alone!" I screamed again.

This time he walked away...Ji su comes in and looks at me. I'm on the floor on my knees still pleading for Tae to come back.

I cannot move, something is holding me back. Ji Su sits infront of me, her eyes red and puffy. Why had she been crying?

"J...Ji Su?" I stammered. She looks at me with a piercing gaze, her eyes never leaving mine. She does'nt speak, "Ji Su are you okay?" I ask once again gaining more confidence.

She continues to not reply. I'm in a dark room and there is barely any light. However there is a small spotlight in the middle,to where I am kneeling.

I hear footsteps and I look around hoping to see whose they are. All I see are legs infront of me, obviously a man's.

I look up but I cannot see who it is. He comes closer and sits down so that the spotlight can reveal his face.

It was Taehyung....He was there and he had a dead look in his eyes. His eyes did not show happiness anymore. What was the matter.

I was about to touch his cheek when something stung me, it hurt and I found myself slowly disintegrating.

A man laughed in the background and I assumed it was my dad.

I woke up, sweating and shaking. I started crying once again. Why am I getting such horrible dreams? I miss Taehyung...where did he go?

I texted him a million times but there is no reply. I want to crush everything right now,i'm soo scared.

Jimin's POV

I came back after the very mind clearing stroll. I opened the door to find the gang sitting and chatting.

Weirdly after they saw me they hit each other and they all shush up. I raise an eyebrow and sit on the couch.

"What were you guys talking about?" I questioned. They all looked at each other and Namjoon hyung spoke "Sports". And they all nodded in agreement.

I am sooo suspicious right now, what is going on, i'm soo confused. I got up and drank a glass of water.

I wanted to go and check on Mina wether she is sleeping soundly or not so I went to her room.

I opened the door gently so that she would'nt wake up and to my horror she was sitting on the bed, wailing.

I rushed to her to understand what was the problem. "Mina are you okay? Everything is fine?".

She shook her head in disagreement. "I want Taehyung". My heart crushed a little hearing those words as she sniffled.

"It's okay Mina...i'm here" she looks at me with teary eyes "Where did he go Jiminie?" I can't believe this girl.

She is the most strongest girl I know and yet she is crying over a guy who just happens to disappear. "Mina dont cry, why are you even crying?" She sniffled again.

"I had another nightmare, these things are starting to creep the hell out of me. What if it is a sign?" She whimpered.

"Mina don't be silly, tell me what was it about if it makes you feel any better." I smiled gently at her.

"I saw Taehyung and Ji su and I think I heard my dad also, it was a pretty confusing dream to be honest."

I pat her head and pull her into my embrace. I calm her down in every way possible, where did that idiot Tae run off to?

I realised she had fallen asleep once again in my arms, she looked soo cute honestly she is adorable to bits.

I wish I had her but I was too late anyways. I placed her gently on the bed and tucked her in.

I shut the door softly so that it does'nt wake her up and went back to the gang.

They are hiding something I know it, everytime they see me walk in they change the topic, I hope they are'nt hiding anything serious.

I'm especially suspicious of Jungkook he is'nt a very good liar so that's how I know these people are'nt being honest.

Jungkook gets nervous and plays with his hands everytime he lies so I always catch him whenever he does'nt tell me the truth.

I won't push them, I know my hyungs and maknae, they must be hiding it for my good considering how easily angry I get.

I do hope they tell me soon though, I am anticipating.

A/n: Short chappie eh? Well lemme spoil 1 thing for you, you probably won't see Taehyung for another few chapters or maybe even till the end.

Its gonna get wild soon and you will understand in a very short period of time lol.

I hope you guys dont hate me 4 the ending♥ but I promise there will be a suprise ^_^.

Have a nice day! Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE! Follow mw for story updates! ♥

Xoxo my lovlies!♥