Chapter 21

I saw her standing infront of me, I felt sick to the stomach. I think Tae understood and he got up from my lap and sat up straight.

I could'nt speak, "Mina, so you two are finally together?" She giggles. I fail to understand what she initially meant to say but then understood she was referring to Tae.

"Ne (yes), we are together now" I replied somehow smiling. She gives me an eye smile, "So what are you doing out so late?" She asks still smiling.

"O..Oh nothing, I..I needed some fresh air" I lied. "Ahhh okayy then i've got to go, see you in school!" She hugs me and leaves.

She walks away as if she is soo innocent. I'm totally not attending school tomorrow, what's worse is that if she really is'nt innocent then she will tell my dad that Ji Dwi failed to kill me...this is bad.

I felt arms embrace me from the back and I gasped. I turned to see Tae smiling at me. "Are you okay?" He asks. "I dont really know Tae...i'm worried. My life is getting complicated by the sec.." before completing the sentence I saw black everywhere and collapsed.

I heard Tae scream but my lips failed to respond...was I dying?...

I woke up in a hospital with a cannula attached to my hand, I was getting IV?  What happened? I'm clearly not dead but why is there a cannula? .-.

I checked to see what IV I was getting and it was iron, explains the burning sensation. I looked around to find Tae but did'nt see him in the room, where could he be?

All my things were neatly arranged on the side of my bed, my watch, my phone, my jewellery, everything.

I took my phone to call Taehyung but it had no battery .-. I heard a click at the door and saw Tae come in...he looked pale.

"Tae? What's wrong? You look pale!" I was very worried about the guy infront of me. He looked up and widened his eyes.

"I've become pale? Do you even know what happened to you?! How could you be soo careless!" I was very confused. Firstly I know i'm not pregnant so that's fine.

"No, what happened, tell me" he sighs and sits next to me and holds my free hand, his hands were pretty cold.

"Mina....you're anaemic..." I was shocked to hear that but I mean anaemia is'nt all that bad, i've had it once before and I was fine.

"Oh, so i'm anaemic again, what's the big deal? I've just gotta take some medicines right?" He looked at me with cold eyes.

"Mina...your haemoglobin is 7...." my heart almost stopped hearing that, how could it be soo low? I was perfectly fine earlier.

"What's weird is that it keeps dropping, the doctors are very concerned as to why because your not on your period right?" I shake my head agreeing to him.

"I'm not but then how is it dropping?" He sighs again and holds my hand tighter, "I dont know jagiya, be careful now. If it goes any lower....we might have to get a transfusion done."

I gulped at the thought of inserting a long needle into me and getting blood. I lean against the back of the bed and something pokes me. "Ouch!"

"What happened! Are you okay?" He asks with worry in his eyes. I touch my back and take out a needle that seems to be 4 inches long, how did I not feel this before?

I show it to him and he looks at it carefully. "Jagi, i'll give this to the lab, let them check what is this okay? Be right back." I nodded my head and watched him leave.

I sighed once again looking at the IV that I was getting and closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

"You asshole! How dare you lie to me!" I see an old man hitting him, a poor defensless guy.

"NO!" I hear myself scream "Don't hurt him! I told him to lie!" I wailed.

"Stay back Mina, he might hurt you"    "No Taehyung! How can I? Ji Dwi will die!"

I got up panting, a horrible dream....Tae came in to find me fighting for oxygen. "Mina! Are you okay? Should I call the doctor?!" He comes near me and asks panicking.

"Ani Ani i'm perfectly fine, just another bad dream." I turn to the clock and I notice I had been asleep for 30mins. It felt like 5mins...

"Mina...you know the needle that came out right?..." I nod my head, did he get the results already?

"Mina...it had some chemicals in it that are killing your RBC's because of which your haemoglobin keeps dropping". I was shocked to hear that, how did that needle get in there?

"But how did the needle get there?" I asked him, "They said that they found traces of a peculiar scent on it, maybe the person put a good amount of handcream or something?"
The only person I know who dolls up herself is Ji su....and to be honest, she is the last person I met....

"Could it be?...." I zoned out. "Mina! Could it be what?" Tae said shaking me back into reality. I know Ji su LOVES to use cream and handcream especially pumpkin spice latte one from bath and body works.

"Tae do you know what handcream it was?" I asked, he shook his head in disagreement. "Is there any way I can smell it?" He goes out to get the sample takes out the sample from his pocket and gives it to me.

I take a sniff and .....its the same.... I can't believe Ji su would harm me to such an extent...I started crying.

"Mina! Why are you crying, what happened omg!" He comforted me and I fumbled before I told him, he embraces me and I whispered softly "It was her...Ji su did it...she tried to kill me..."

A/n: K ya'll K, don't go around telling me how anything in this chapter is'nt possible 'cuz its a fiction and bloody hell anything is possible!

Also if you did'nt understand half the things in this chapter cuz its all sciency and shit then well....GOOGLE IT!

Also sorry if the chapter was short, I might end the story in a few chapters.
Brooo BTS is sooo cool♥ they releasing and album before valentines for all us single ladies♥.

Bishhh waaaaaaaa!?! I'm sooo happyyyyyyyyyy hehehehe. Also vote, commeeeennntt and shaaaaaaaareee ♥♥♥♥ xoxo my lovlies.