Chapter 7

Mina's POV

I got up with a migrane the next day, I checked the time...it was 10 a.m, today was a weekend so it was'nt a problem. I went down and found a note on the fridge " won't be home this month, I hope you figure out a way to eat, credit card bill paid so use it wisely. ~love mom and dad" 

I sighed...like u are ever here... I crushed the note and threw it away, the day already started off crap...I dont want any annoyance today.

I started making myself pancakes ( i'm a great cook cuz i was always left alone i learnt how to make my own food) and sat down infront of the T.V to eat. I was watching some random ass K-drama, did'nt matter anymore to be honest until I got a text. I checked my phone and omg... -_-"

Taehyung: good morning babbbbeee ♥♥ how are you doing?

Mina: I will hit u soo hard that you will forget the word babe, dont call me that! And my day is going just as it always does, not amazing.

Taehyung: Awww is my BABE missing me ? XD Cuz I miss her ♥ Can I see you today? And btw what's wrong?

MinaAre you a spy or something? How do you know something is wrong? And I dont wanna see your damn face!

Taehyung:  I just do...:) please can I see you?

Mina: Aish your really stubborn, you wont stop till you get what you want, fine meet me in 10mins

Taehyung: I'm outside your place :)

Mina: Your sooo dead!

I opened the door only to find Taehyung standing there with his phone in his hand and his signature rectangular smile, he was wearing black ripped jeans and a lovely shirt. He was looking sooo cute!

He started to stop smiling and started turning red, he looked down, his hair hiding his eyes, I was confused, "Hey, TaeTae, why is your face turning into a rainbow but the order starting from red?"

He blushes even more and says "Uhh.. M..Mina...i'm sorry I did'nt know you just got up..." I was confused once again but then I realised....it was what I was wearing...like an idiot I forgot to change and I was just wearing a really loose hoodie which comes right above my knees.

I pulled him in the house so that nobody else would come and see me in this state "yahh,jinja TaeTae, mianhe i forgot, i'll go and change now" i was just about to leave when he held my wrist and stopped me.

Taehyung's POV

She was looking soo sexy I thought my heart would stop, her hoodie barely covered her toned legs, her hair was in a bun revealing her collar bones more, I could'nt help but steal glances at her, I thought my hormones would kill me at that moment.

I could'nt control for long though..,I grabbed her wrist before she went and stopped her. "Ahhh, it's fine stay this way, my babe looks hot ;) " she hit me on the chest "Ass shutup stop acting like a flirt" "owwwww babe you hurt me!!!" I whined.

"Call me babe one more time and I wont talk to you!" I gasped "mianhe mianhe, I wont say it again I was joking" I smiled and leaned in closer to her ear, my smile fading slowly "But I was serious about you not changing" and saying that i nibbled her ear a little.

Mina's POV

He leaned in to my ear and said "But I was serious about you not changing" and then...and then...HE FUCKING NIBBLED MY EAR. It sent chills down my spine and I thought I would collapse on the spot. I could'nt move for a second. He wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder and said " Now tell me what was bothering you? I'm curious"

I sat next to him on the couch still wondering a few things 1. Why the eff is he here in the first place 2. Why the eff did I listen to him and not change 3. Why the eff is his head still on my shoulder 4. Why the eff does he wanna know what's wrong.

"Tae, why do you wanna know soo much? Im curious, why do you care?" I asked him with a quesitoning look on my face. He looked down and smiled "Because I want to make up for all the time I lost with you by mending your heart"...

A/n: wooooaaa is taehying gonna tell her the truth??? Wooooo lets keep reading :P leave a comment and dont forget to vooteeeeee ♥♥♥♥ Again sorry if y/n is still there in any parts!