Chapter 18

"As my bodyguard?" I asked. "No, as your murderer. Your dad wants to kill you."

Weirdly enough, I was'nt suprised to hear those words. He has always hated me, did my mom know about this? I don't wanna go back home..

"So you were gonna kill me?" I asked almost crying. "Yeah..i'm sorry I don't want to, but my uncle..." I pitied the guy infront of me.

I sighed and mentally gave myself a facepalm, i'm gonna regret what i'm gonna do right now but...he needs to survive "Ji Dwi, go tell my dad you killed me".

Both the males looked at me with shocked eyes. "Wh...what? But you're alive..."he fumbled " I know that, you know that, Taehyung knows that but dad does'nt know that".

He sighed, man this guy sighs alot. "But if you won't go home, where else will you go?" Tae asked me. "I dont know yet, maybe to Jimin's". I murmered. "No! Stay with me!"

Tae screamed holding my shoulders, I was taken aback. "Okay okay i'll stay with you!" He smiled.

"You will still attend school right?" Ji dwi asked. "Good question, i'm not sure yet, maybe, maybe not let's see". I waved goodbye and wished Ji Dwi luck.

I was walking to Tae's home and I was suprisingly calm about it. "Hey byuntae don't try anything funny with me!" I glared at him.

"Hahaha okay I won't" he winked and turned me red. Am i starting to have feelings for the guy infront of me? Nahhhhhhhhhhh.

Taehyung's POV

Good lord if she were to go with Jimin my heart would stop beating! This is such a good opportunity! ♥ my jagi with me heuheheu.

I hope things turn out well for her. She is really going through alot....I want to be there for her but...I can't.

I knew from the start that Ji dwi guy was trouble. What if he had killed her ,-, I would've never forgiven myself.

Mina's POV

Pabo Tae looks like he is lost in his own world. I wanna hit him and knock him out of his senses but the pole infront will do the job.

*clang* "Oowwwwwwww this hurtttsss" tae said rubbing his head. I started laughing, if only this guy watched where he was going.

"Yahh Mina if you knew it was there you should've told me!!!!" I continued laughing and ignored his words.

He started chasing after me and we were running around like idiots XD.

At the end we reached his place and it was just as huge as last time. He escorted me to my room. It was really big. Plain, but big.

I wonder how long will I have to keep hiding from the shadows. "Taehyung-ah give me clothes, i've not got any with me!"

"Ahh, okay i'll get you a hoodie hold up". He walked in with a big ass hoodie. "Here, change while I prepare food" he smiled.

"Woah, you know how to cook?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Duh :/ i'm a great cook!" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I hope he does'nt burn the kitchen down...

I changed into his hoodie and it reached my knees. The shoulder kept falling and I had to keep putting it back up, stupid guy wears such big ass hoodies. But was comfortable and smelled like him... gahhh what am I thinking.

I gave up on fixing the shoulder so i let it sag, weirdly I did'nt care about my strap beeing seen .-.

I went downstairs because 1. I was hungry 2. My nostrils could sense something delicious ^_^.

I saw Tae standing with an apron around his waist and cooking chicken stew. "Yahhh, you're making stew! Awesome!"

"Ne (yes) I thought you must be very hungry so I prepared an actual meal instead of ramen". He gave his rectangular lovely smile that melts my heart.

I clapped my hands in appreciation and sat on the table. Soon after he came and sat infront of me, I got up to help him set the table but he shushed me and made me sit down. I obeyed

Soon the table was set and food was served. I noticed Tae staring at me and his cheeks were flushed. "What's up with you?" I asked being very confused.

"N...nothing" he stuttered and started eating his food. I finished my plate and washed it in the sink.

He came behind me and I could feel his breath on the nape of my neck. It startled me so the plate in my hand fell and broke. Sadly a piece had cut my finger.

Tae quickly came and sucked my finger so the blood would stop, I was staring at him and my cheeks turned red.

He quickly covered my wound with a bandage and kissed it. He looked up and gave his rectangular smile, I leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

His eyes widened and he hugged me. I smiled. "Mina..." I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Mina....I love you" my eyes widened and words could'nt come out of my mouth. "I...I....uhhhh...."

He chuckled and rested his forehead on mine "I know you might not feel the same way but just know, I promise that I won't give up on you, no matter what it takes" he said and smiled.

I kissed the tip of his nose and nodded. "Pabo, you falling in love with me is impossible! You will live a life of.pain, I really like you so I won't risk your life for me. Forget me".

I said those words with a huge lump in my throat. It hurts to say them, I want Kim Taehyung but...it is'nt possible.

He came and held me up, bridal style and laid me down on the couch. By now my heart was beating like shit. He smiled and kissed my cupids bow. (A/n:If you dunno what that is ,well it is the top part of your lip...just google it.)

I blushed, he was soo close to my lips. His eyes never left mine. I was hypnotised by his gaze.

I kissed his lips passionately, he was startled at first but then returned the kiss to me. We ended up kissing for what seemed like an eternity.

His fingers entangled mine and we held each other close. He picked me up once again with his forehead resting on mine and took me to his room.

He let me down at the entrance of his room and opened the door for me. I got in and heard the sound of a lock. This guy wants me.

I smirked and ran around the room not wanting him to catch me. I was laughing hysterically.

"Yahhhhh Taetae don't come anyyyyy closer I will kill you!" I stuck my tongue out. "Let's see Jagiya" he winked.

I turned red at the last word. Taking advantage of my vulnerable state he moved forward. I started walking backward till my back hit the wall. I gulped. "Where will you go now....Jagi" he wispered in my ear.

That sent chills down my spine. I am in love...with Kim Taehyung.

A/n: finalllyyyyyyyyy she confessed I was waiting .-. I did'nt want them to fall in love veryy fast. Cuz in most fanfics I see the protagonist and the character fall in love by the 4th or 6th chapter .-.

I wanted to make this slightllyyy realistic :3. Alsoooo sorry for not updating. I'm super duper busy and i've got NO time for anyythaaanngg.

Also omg omg omg Bts- Wings, You Never Walk Alone coming out on 13th Feb 2017 .-. What is life?

Making us all bankrupt yo! Have a nice day. Dont forget to smilleeeee~