Chapter 32

Taehyung's POV

We let go of each other and touched our foreheads together. "You're my Taehyung." "Yeah, I am Mina". I smiled.

I got her back,I can hug her again, kiss her again and hold her again. She is finally mine. I wanted her for soo long. I have her with me.

Mina's POV

I got him back, finally after waiting for 1 whole year he's mine..."Tae why did you lie to me?" I asked, still confused.

"I-I did'nt know how to face you, I had betrayed you initially, I was selfish...I thought I did'nt deserve you. I ran away because I was afraid".

"I know what you did was wrong but that did'nt mean you'd run away.." I spoke with sadness. "I know...Mianhe" he said.

I hugged him and I kissed his forehead. "I have you now." He nodded.

We left and went to the dorm to suprise everyone, I got to know they all knew about Tae from before so i'm gonna suprise them now.

I knocked on the door and asked Tae to stand a bit far. Jimin opened the door and smiled. "Jiminieeeee!" I hugged him. "Woah Mina you look happy!" I winked at him.

I pushed him inside the house and asked Tae to come in when I call him he nodded winking.

"Mina in the housseeeee!" I screamed. Everyone turns around to look at me and smiled. "Hey gurllll" Jin said. "Hey guys♥ I have a suprise for everyone!"

"More pancakes and waffles?" Jungkook asked. "No no, I want you to meet someone, my new boyfriend." I smiled.

"Darlinnggg~ come inside" I cooed and everyone looked in excitement at the guy who walked in.

Jimin's POV

Did I hear right...my heart just broke into a million pieces. I knew this would happen though, she was never going to fall for me anyways.

I wonder how she moved on from Taehyung tho...I really love you Mina...how am I going to take this...

She called in her."darling" I out of curiosity look who it was...It can't be...how did she....how...

"TAEHYUNG!?!" Everyone screamed. They looked at Mina who was smiling sheepishly. "You thought you guys could lie to me for long?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Also Jimin." She said and I turned my head to look at her, I was hoping she would'nt see the pain in my eyes.

"Caught in a lie~" She starts singing my solo from our old album. And I pouted. " aww Jiminie i'm not mad, its fineee~" she was pretty happy. This is painful.

I gave her a smile and fake blushed, she giggled and kissed Tae, how I wish I was the one to get that kiss...

Taehyung looked really depressed when he saw me, I had told him I had fallen for Mina, he knew my feelings. I smiled at him mouthing that its okay and he nodded his head.

"I'm going to my room for a bit." I said and checked online for something. Done.

Mina's POV

Everyone was soo shocked seeing me with Tae, I just giggled. Namjoon and Jin bombarded me with questions.

Jungkookie said sorry a million times because the guilt was killing him. I giggled at his cuteness.

Hobie congratulated me and also apologised. I nodded my head and smiled.
Jimin was in his room, he looked tired.

Taehyung's POV

This is painful...in my happiness I forgot about Jimin hyung....he seems soo depressed. I can't see this....

He sacrificed everything for her...he deserves her more...what am I supposed to do now?
"So how did you both eventually meet?" Namjoon Hyung asked.

Mina with full excitement dictated the entire story and I listened to her cheeky plan. This girl aish...

Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung started laughing. Jin hyung cracked a lame joke and everyone face palmed.

Things were going great, except for Jimin....i'm sorry hyung...

We all went to sleep in our rooms and Mina was with me.

*the next morning*
I wokeup to look for Jimin hyung, I could'nt find him. I went to his room and outside and called out his name but still nothing.

I saw a note stuck to my door. I picked it up and read.

Hello hyung,

By the time you're reading this i've already left. I want you and Mina to be happy forever, i'm sorry but i've gone away.

I booked a flight yesterday night and i've departed. I wont tell you where because I know you will come looking for me.

Just saying, i've gone to chase my dream. Sorry hyung, don't take this to the heart, I planned this long ago.

I've moved on from Mina, please keep her happy, I promise to be back, I hope all the other Hyungs and the maknae understand my decision.

I could'nt tell you guys in the hurry for me to get going so i'm sorry, also i've changed my number don't bother calling.

I love you guys♥ stay happy.

Love
JIMIN

With that I had tears in my eyes. Jimin...why.

A/n: i'm ending the book in the next chapter! Tune in heehhehe. I feel like the ending of this ff sucked .-. I'll improve someday! ♥