Chapter 13

"You've started lying to me now? What is this and be honest, why did you cut?" He was screaming and I got scared, I was on a verge of crying.

"Yahhhh stop scaring her" the owner of the voice being Kim Taehyung. "How am I scaring her? She has me nearly shitting my pants!" Jimin raised his voice. "Jimin calm down, give her a chance to speak!" Tae sighed.

He knew Jimin's temper very well. Just when Jimin was about to say something they were called on stage. They all had to rush to check the results.

They stood on stage waiting to see who won. "And the winner is.....BTS!!!!!"  Everyone cheered including them.

They forgot about what just happened and I smiled seeing them happy. Jimin and the members had worked very hard, I was happy they won.

If I stayed any longer they would lose their happiness and ask me again about my cuts. I decided to go away.

I went to the park which was far away from the school. I know a shortcut but otherwise it is pretty far. I sat on the swing and let the wind blow on my face.

It was a great weather. I looked down at my wounds and sighed. What a stupid step. I honestly wonder why I did it. I took out my tiny book and wrote another poem,

"What if i die?
Will everyone lose their smile?  
Will they sulk with demise?    
At the body that has shattered behind  
Will they pity the souless mannequin   
That lies infront of their eyes
Will they weep with sorrow at my suckish ex life?
Will they find ways to blame themselves of why I died?
I wonder all these things every single night
Before I go away to the short death that awaits my mind."

So far this is my favorite.

I sighed for like the millionth time today. I guess I was just tired of everything going on around me. I wish that stupid things would'nt have happened in the past. It would've made things easier for me to control.

I don't like how things are turning out for me. I'm not the kind of person who shares my problems alot. I have never told Ji Su about my life, nor did I tell my closest friend, Jimin about it.

Stupid Tae forced me into telling me somehow. Maybe I was just comfortable or maybe he was just there at the right time.

I started walking around the park, since it was actually school time nobody was here. I did'nt skip school if you are wondering, since the competition was there we did'nt really need to come to school but I came anyways because I wanted to see them perform.

I climbed a small tree and saw a nest, in that the parents were feeding its babies. I seriously wish that my parents would love and care for me in the same way.

I felt a lump rising in my throat as my tears gently started to well up. I got down and pushed away my emotions, i'm usually not the kind of person to cry but I guess anything to do with family hurts.

I reapplied my lipgloss 'cuz I felt my lips starting to get chapped. I have a very pale skin tone mostly because i'm anaemic, so to prevent myself from looking like a zombie I add some colour to my face.

I checked my phone and found that I had 15 missed calls and 20 messages. 8 calls from Jimin and the rest from Tae. 12 messages from Jimin and rest from Tae. I must've gotten them worried.

I sighed again and called Tae because I think Jimin is still mad. I was hoping he would answer my call fast but he took a while.

Tae: Hellllloooooo~ *hick* Mina? *hick*

Mina:  Tae? You're drunk?

Tae: *hick* noooooo *hick* we were looking for you *hick* and then Namjoon hyung *hick* said that you want to be alone for a while *hick* and that we should celebrate and let you be *hick*

Mina: oh, Tae I hope you did'nt drunk too much

Tae: *hick* what are you talking about? *hick* I did'nt drink anything *hick*

I heard sounds in the background of the boys screaming and shouting. I heard Jimin speak... "Hyung , why would she not tell me *hick* i would gladly be there for her *hick* Why wont she tell me? *hick* I love her sooo much but she does'nt tell me anything *hick*.

Tae: HEY ALL OF YOU SHUSH I'M ON THE PHONE!

Mina:  Tae where are you?

Tae: mmmmm, we are at Namjoon hyung's place.

Mina: i'm coming there.

Before he could say anything I was on my way to get him. That child...stupid guy, he will get himself a terrible hangover the next day.

I reached the place and got it. They were all around the place nearly killing each other. I looked around for Tae, just to see him playing with Jungkook.

I dragged Tae out of there "Let's go home, it's late pabo" "ahhh*hick* Minaaaaa *hick* I wanna haveee funnn *hick*. Aish this kid... "Yahhhh, we will have fun some other day, you need to sleep now!" I scolded.

He was quite for a while and then he suddenly stopped walking. I turned around to see what is wrong with him. He sighed.

"Pabo, lets go" I said. "Mina...I have to tell you something..." I looked at him with curiosity, "What is it Tae?".

He walked towards me, held my waist, I gasped and he leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, I could even taste the liquor , it was enough to intoxicate me.

He hugged me tight after the kiss and said those words that made my heart skip a beat... "Saranghe (I love you) Mina". I gasped and stood there staring into his eyes.