Chapter 14

"He hugged me tight after the kiss and said those words that made my heart skip a beat... "Saranghe (I love you) Mina". I gasped and stood there staring into his eyes."

After saying those words he rested his head on my shoulder. "H...Hey... Tae!  Get your ass up, loser!" I screamed at him. Hes only drunk right? He could'nt ACTUALLY love me.

"Mmmm, stop annoying me Jagiya(honey,love,darling etc),  I wanna sleeeppp". My ears turned red at the word.

I hit him and dragged him home "Yahhhhh, Jinja Mina don't drag meeee, i'm sleeeppyyyy" he whined "Shhhh taehyung-ah i'm taking you home, sleep there only."

"Whose house are you taking me to?" He asked in a softer tone, "Pabo what do you mean, your house obviously". This guy is really drunk.

"Mmmm, Will you be there???" He pouted. "Shutup, Why will I be there? I'm gonna go home" we reached his Mansion like house and I opened the door for him.

We got to his bedroom and I gently put him on the bed. "Dont go, Mina" he said and grabbed my wrist. I gulped and looked at him.

His eyes were looking at me with plead, he really does'nt want me to go. "I have to go home" is all I said. "But..." before he completed his sentence I rushed out.

Taehyung's POV

I was fully sane. I did'nt really have much alcohol to begin with, just a glass. I finally confessed to her and moreover kissed her.

I turned red at the memory, but will she still think of it as a real confession? She thinks I was drunk.

When she called, I initially thought i'd punish her for not answering my calls for long, I realised she would come to get me if I sounded drunk. And she did.

After a while when we were walking I saw how vulnerable she was and I could'nt contain my emotions, I pulled her and risked a kiss on those incredibly soft lips.

She stood there shocked so I pulled her into my embrace. She is really something to make my heart beat soo fast.

She took me home and put me on my bed, I really did'nt want her to go. Especially after I have confessed. Will I get a reply to that confession though?

I fell asleep smiling to myself, I love her alot. I want her to be mine.

Mina's POV

I finally reached home. What did that guy do to me today...he kissed me again, was it a mistake this time aswell? Why is my heart beating sooo fast? Why do I want him near me?

I sat on my bed and smirked at todays memories. I really hope Jimin and the rest of the members are'nt mad at me. I'm glad they were drunk, they did'nt notice me enter at all.

How will I gace them all tomorrow? They must have the worst hangover so I assume they won't come to school. I really hope not.

"Saranghe Mina"... the words echoed in my ears. Did he really mean those words? Did he actually love me? "Aishhh Mina what are you thinking, go to bed" I ruffled my hair and went to sleep.

*next morning*

"Aishhhh, who the hell is screaming soo early in the morning?" I wokeup to the sound of screams and I already knew who was it.

Dad: Do you want me to tell her or will you???

Mom: Don't do this to her! She does'nt need it!

Dad: She does! Now that someone leaked that she is from a royal family she needs a bodyguard! I can't have people blackmailing me for money!

Mom:  It is'nt her fault someone leaked this information! Why are you putting her through such torture!

Dad: So you're saying I will let her get captured and killed? Honestly I would'nt mind but since she is the oldest daughter, all the property is in her name, and she won't change that because I know her.

I was suprised to hear the last dialogue, what does he mean by 'i know her' he barely knows I exist. Ass. I walked up to them and greeted them, I was about to walk away when I heard my dad call.

"Mina, wait, I have something important to tell you" he said with a harsh tone. I walked up to him and stood infront of him,waiting for him to tell me the things I already heard.

"Mina, let me introduce you to someone, Ji Dwi (a/n: yes i took the name from hwarang) please come here".

A tall man with brown hair and beautiful eyes came infront of me. He was really handsome, probably the same age as me and wearing a familiar uniform.

"This is Ji dwi, your new bodyguard, he will be attending the same school as you and will be in your class. Make sure not to get into trouble, even if you do he is going to be there. He will start school with you from today, he is 17 years old ( a year older to me~Mina) so treat him with respect."

I nodded my head, I had alot of questions but I did'nt dare ask my dad, he would just scream. Anyways I went up and got ready for school. I put on lipgloss and covered my blemishes with concealor.

I let my hair loose today, I was planning to go simple. This Ji Dwi guy is very weird, "aigoooo atleast I have a hot bodyguard lol" I said to myself.

I went down, grabbed myself a toast and started to head out. I forgot about Ji Dwi and almost went back to get him, but I noticed he was right behind me.

I gasped "Yahhh, you scared me! Atleast tell me if you're behind me". He nodded his head. What is with this guy? Can't he speak? He does'nt look like much of a fighter to be honest. Weird he is my bodyguard.

I noticed a cute puppy a few inches away from me. I walked up to him and petted it, how cute. I noticed a man infront of me, smiling. "Why hello dear, do you like my dog?"

He looked disgusting so I decided to quickly walk away, he is very suspicious, especially after the fact that now everyone knows I am a princess, my whole life is in danger.

Before I could run he grabbed both of my shoulders and a few other men came infront of me, weirdly they were all in black. "Hey, let me go weirdo!" I screamed.

"Sorry princess we cannot" he gave me an ugly smile. Just then I heard someone wail in pain, I saw all the men infront of me on the ground holding their heads.

I saw Ji Dwi standing there and clapping his hands like he just got rid of garbage. The first time I heard his voice was with the words, "Let her go or you are totally gonna regret it". My heart almost sank, it was soo deep and....sexy?

A/n: oooooo a new guy in the pictureeeee hehehehe, fascinating. How do you like the story so far? Who do you think Mina will actually wnd up with from all the guys in this book? Maybe others also have feelings for her ;). Leave a comment, vote and shareeeee ♥
Omooo thank you for 100 views! ♥