Chapter 8

Mina's POV

"Because I want to make up for all the time I lost with you by mending your heart"... Aish this guy is weird...what does he mean by that? I looked at him and his eyes were not meeting mine.

"Hey Ass what's up with you saying all this weird shit, look at me" he did'nt respond...instead i heard him sniff, I actually got pretty scared so i lifted his head up and omg....he was crying, tears in his eyes slowly running down his face.

I guess he did'nt want me to see that so he pulled me in his embrace. I understood cuz he softly started crying now. Why was he crying...did I say something?  "H..hey dumb..shit stop ruining my hoodie..what is up with you?"

Taehyung's POV

I could'nt stop crying, I wonder why myself...I had really missed her after all this time...she had gone really far away from me and left me alone for all these years...

I was always happy with her but...she just left soo suddenly it crushed me...I still love her and she does'nt even remember me...did she never feel the same way? I wanted to treat her very nicely now that I had found her...I wanted her to be mine...but I guess I will have to just wait...

Mina's POV

What is wrong with this dude..."Yo, earth to alien! What's up with you?" I furrowed my eyebrows and asked him "Ahhh nothing pabo I just thought of someone I missed who looked exactly like you that's all" he said with an unsincere smile. I usually would'nt care what happens to people and shit but this guy is freaking me out here.

"Pabo who cries for something like that, if she was that important to you then why did you let her go? No need to cry over spilt milk" I said looking frustrated that it was't that big of a deal "Yahhhh, she had to go, I never asked her to" he smiled and looked down at his hands.

I did'nt want to continue this topic so I said something else "Wanna go to an amusement park or something???" I asked him, his eyes lit up "Ohhhh yahhh!!! I wanna goooooo lets goooo" he said like a small cute child, talk about mood swings.

I changed and wore a shirt and ripped jeans cuz I wanted to go cozy, put on a lil bit of makeup which legit just inculded lip gloss and eyeliner and wore my converse, and then we were off.

*at the park*

Taehyung's POV

As far as I remember she hates overly scary rides and can only handle a small amount of horror. Hehehehe. "Hey Mina! Lets go there!" I pointed to the haunted house. Now the thing is haunted houses arent that scary but this one was not just your usual skeletons popping out, this was 9D and well, lets just say people have died.(over exaggeration i swear).

I could see her gulp and sweat start forming on her forehead, I smirked and pulled her along. "Yahhh Tae, i' not going in there! I'm afraid to go in such stuff, let's just go on some normal ride or something! I dont wanna go in there!"

I did'nt listen and just dragged her along, call me evil but I was'nt going to lose a chance where she will hug me without me forcing her to. She continued to whine but I pulled a deaf ear. "KIM TAEHYUNG LET ME GO I SHALL NOT ENTER THAT CREEP PLACE!" Again I ignored and we went in. Let the fun begin..heheheh

Mina's POV

I reallyyy don't wanna go in there and Taehyung keeps ignoring my decision, why is he soo eager X'( I dont wanna enter that shit place! I held Taehyung arm tight incase I might collapse or something.

We entered the house and instantly a shiver was sent down my spine as I felt something on my back, I gasped and turned around just to see Taehyung's hand stroking my back to terrify me, I looked at him and he had a stupid smirk on his face that i wanted to smack off. "KIM TAEHYUNG DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" He just laughed and nodded his head but I knew he was not gonna listen.

We kept walking and suddenly a guy comes out and grabs me and pushes me to the ground and makes some weird ass scary sounds.

Now the ground was not rock it was soft and he did'nt push me hard enough for my head to burst open but Oh my lord i got sooo scared and I started screaming, the scary dude left and Taehyung just stood there laughing. I was practically red with fury by now and my heart was beating fast enough for me to hear it. "Dont just laugh! Help me up!" He still laughed and helped me up.

By now I was holding Taehyung soo tight that i might have stopped his blood circulation.

Taehyung's POV

Honestly her grip is soo tight, I think my arm is numb, but it's fine I find her soo cute when she is vulnerable ^_^. We were walking and we encountered a ton of scary ass shit in there and obviously Mina kept screaming anf shaking and holding on to me, so I hugged her and she calmed down a little. We got out and she hit me pretty dang hard.

"ASSHOLE NEVER TAKE ME TO SUCH PLACES" She screamed as she held her chest. I just smiled and nodded my head. We went on some other rides and started to head home. I saw her hugging herself tight so I assumed she started feeling cold.

I stood infront of her and hugged her very tight. I did'nt let go for sometime and kept giving her warmth. Suprisingly she did'nt push me away so I was abolsutely okay with that lol.

Mina's POV

He just suddenly came infront of me and hugged me I guess he understood I started feeling cold but he hugged for a pretty darn long time what's weird is that I did'nt find the urge to push him away. I wanted warmth anyways does'nt matter I will just take advantage of this dude right now *smirk*.

It was a nice day, I had alot of fun actually, I never go out much so I was pretty happy today. I waved goodbye and he went his way. I entered my place and went to my room.
I laid down on my bed going through the memories of today and smiled. It really was a nice day was'nt it? I then remembered the hug...I blushed a little and hit myself "Yahh Mina stop thinking bout weird shit" I laughed and got ready for bed. Tomorrow will be a good day.

A/n: now if ya'll are thinkin im making Mina fall in love then nah-uh cuz she is a feline and she aint gonna give her feelings that easily. A girl gets flustered easily sometimes and thats whats going on in this. She doesnt mind him hugging her but sometimes its just weird kaaayy! She wont fall for him soo soon .-. Hehehe lots of loveee dont forget to comment and voootee ♥♥