Chapter 10

Mina's POV

""Mina?" Taehyung spoke, "hmm?" I looked at him with a questioning expression. "You still look hot" saying those words he winked and licked his lips and left. "

What he said earlier is still on my mind...he is such a weirdo. Hot? Me? Psshhtt. I shrugged the feeling off and plastered a smile on my face and went to Jimin and hugged him from the back ^_^. "Ahhhh Pabo you're really heavy!!!!" He whined and I smirked and put more of my weight on him.

"Gimme a pigy back ride!" I acted like a 5 year old child infront of this guy, but I know he still loves me and wont judge me for my dual personality ^_^.

After Jimin finally agreed to give me a piggy back ride, I was starting to get hungry, it was 4 p.m and I was almost dying with hunger 'cuz I did'nt have lunch or breakfast.

I walked around the building, praying that there is a coffee shop so I don't have to go out to look for one and to my despair there was no damn coffee shop in the entire building.

I saw Namjoon walking towards me with Taehyung and Jungkook on his tail, honestly I ship Taekook they look soo cute, they are always together maybe because they both don't have that much of an age difference.

"Mina, what are you doing roaming around here? Jimin is going crazy looking for you" he said with a sigh. "Oh, i'm soo sorry I forgot to tell him, i'm hungry and I wanted something to eat so I came out looking for a coffee shop."

"Aish, Mina you should've just asked one of us, we would've taken the trouble to do so." I shook my head in disagreement "No, it would'nt be right, anyways I can't find a coffee shop here, mind telling me where to go?"

"Jungkook-ah, do me a favour and take her to our favourite coffee shop down the street, let her buy whatever she wants, you pay" he said with a smirk.

"Aish no no I will pay or atleast we will share the pay" before I could say anything else Jungkook nodded and took me away.

"Yahhhh, Jungkook-ah walk slowly, you're too fast I can't catch up!" I whined. "Aish, you're too slow noona you need to work out more" he chuckled and I hit him on his arm. "Shutup, are we there yet??"

"Chill cry baby we reached" he said with a smile. He really does have a nice smile not gonna lie. When I looked up to see the café, my mouth was left gaping...it was gorgeous. The café was just like a small cottage with flowers surrounding it. It looked like someone's house actually, it was called 'Keopi Syob'.(a/n: this means coffee garden in korean according to google translate so idk if it's correct or not, forgive me?)

The name matched the interior and the exterior well. An old lady maybe in her 60s approached us, "Ahhh, darling Jungkook! How are you today! Brought your girlfriend I see? She looks a bit elder to you but oh well the new generation wants it big" and she winked at him, my cheeks instantly flushed.

"N..n...no! Halmeoni! She is just a friend! She is my noona! I brought her here because she was hungry and she was watching us practice, that is all!" Clearly I could see that even he turned red at her previous comment. "Ahhh okay Mianhe mianhe I did'nt know!" She turned to me and smiled "You are a lovely and beautiful girl, I hope you find your lover soon!" She smiled once more and I smiled back.

She took our orders, I wanted a cookies and cream frappe along with chocolate devils cake. Jungkook ordered an Americano and cookies. (Lol kookie ordered cookies :P)

"Jungkook, is she your grandmother? You called her halmeoni earlier" I was pretty confused actually "Ani! Ani! I just call her halmeoni out of respect, she is just like my grandmother and I really like her, she always takes care of us BTS members". He said with a smile.

To be honest, the coffee and the cake were heaven! I honestly loved them! I was sipping on my drink when Jungkook asked "Noona, do you like V-hyung?" I started coughing and choked on my drink "ANI ANI!!!! NO WAY! Why will I like an idiot like him!"

He was shocked to hear that reply suprisingly, "noona, I think V hyung likes you, the moment you came he practiced harder than he was earlier and acted with more ayego also when you were with Jimin hyung he was eyeing you the whole time".

"Aish Jungkook-ah he does all that to annoy me, he does'nt like me don't get the wrong idea". I said nodding my head and finishing my drink. He did'nt say anything and we walked back.

I saw the entire BTS lying around checking their fan café, no matter what, they are pretty popular since they frequently perform at small shows here and there. I spotted Tae sitting on the couch with his head leaning at the back with his eyes closed, he must be tired.

It was getting pretty late now and everyone packed up. "Jiminie! All the best for tomorrow! I will be taking my leave now!" I bowed down and hugged Jimin for the last time and took my leave.

It was pretty dark outside, it was around 10 p.m and there was nobody on the streets. It felt nice to be alone, the weather was pleasent too. The breeze was great and it was quiet which made everything great.

I smiled to myself as I walked. Today was fun, I enjoyed with Jimin and Jungkook and everyone else. I'm more close to the maknae's than the hyung's. They all take care of me but I have fun with the maknae's the most.

I reached home and I was horrified to hear screaming. Dad...is he home?...did'nt they say they were leaving for a month?...