Chapter 30

Taehyung's POV

After Ji Dwi left I rested on the chair thinking about wether I am to give Mina the job or not..

I heard a knock and it was my secretary. "Mr. Taemin we need to call the other company regarding the deal we set yesterday. Please don't forget." She said and I nodded.

As she was going to leave she asked me a question "Sorry sir but, will Ms Mina be getting her job? I know it's none of my buissness but she seems to really need it and looks like a very promising employee".

I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. "After she came out of her interview she was soo shocked, do you know each other 'cuz she kept muttering this can't be happening, or is it that she was just pretty nervous?". She said.

"Ani ani I don't know her at all, pretty sure she was stressed about the interview, everyone usually is. And I think i'm going to take her in, she does seem good." I said.

She nods and leaves the room leaving me alone to my thoughts once again. I'm going to call her now.

I pick up the phone and give her a call, she instantly picks up.

Tae: M-Ms Mina?

Why did I stutter?

Mina: yes?

Tae: It's me, Mr. Park Taemin.

She was quite for a while.

Mina: Yes sir, tell me

She said emphasising the word 'sir'.

Tae: You have successfully passed your interview, you will start working from Monday, 10 a.m sharp

Mina: O-Oh, that's nice to hear I expected I would'nt get the job. I will be there by 10.

Tae: Okay good then, I will see you at work.

Mina: Yeah sure bye.

I hung up even though I wanted to continue hearing her lovely voice. 1 year without you, How did I survive?...

Mina's POV

Mr. Park Taemin had called, or should I say Taehyung. Does he think i'm stupid? I'll find out somehow that he is Tae, my Tae.

And then I won't spare his life for playing with me all this time. I'll get you back for what you have done in the past year to me.

See you at work Kim Taehyung, 'cuz you are not going to survive for long.

*Time skip to Monday*

I got ready for office. Gonna look sexy so I can get him to open up 'cuz if I know Kim Taehyung I know he can't control his hormones.

 Gonna look sexy so I can get him to open up 'cuz if I know Kim Taehyung I know he can't control his hormones

The dress was gorgeous and I looked great in it to be honest. I left home and after 15mins reached the building.

As I got in I was greeted by everyone and I responded with a smile. Now to find my "boss".

I went up to his office and knocked on his door. "Come in" he replied in a formal tone.

I got in and he looked at me with his eyes practically popping out of his sockets. I internally chuckled but maintained a poker face.

I shut the door behind me and sat on the chair infront of him crossing my legs. "Mr. Park Taemin, tell me what should I do?" I asked smirking.

I could see he was dying, he got up to get a glass of water and I could see his boner. Taehyung stop hiding I know it's you.

I decided to play a little. "Sir your fly is open" he looked down and widened his eyes looking at his boner. He turned crimson and I smirked.

He did'nt reply and sat down drinking his water, this guy was more nervous than I was for my interview.

Ji Dwi came in and saw me, he gave me a wide smile. "Good morning, looks like you got the job, everyone was talking about a gorgeous new employee and I knew it was you."

I blushed at his comment and thanked him. Ji Dwi looked at Tae and widened his eyes. "Uhhh, Mr. Park I think you need to use the restroom."

Tae nodded and ran to get rid of his boner. I chuckled. He was soo cute, still the same huh?

"Ji Dwi, I know it's you, both of you can't hide it from me forever I hope you know that." He looked at me with a blank expression unsure of how to reply.

"H-How did you know?" He asked. " 'Cuz i'm not stupid, I think I can tell my first love and my friend even if they get plastic surgery done." He laughed and nodded his head.

"But don't tell Tae I know yet, I wanna toy with him for all the time he made me suffer." He nodded his head and winked.

"I'll try and help Mina, If you want my help just ask, I anyways wanted to tell you from the start, stupid Tae did'nt lemme" he said pouting.

"Haha its fine i'll teach him a lesson. He can't control himself for long I will make him tell me himself." He nodded his head.

I left to my area and started working, no matter what i'm still here to work, I will work hard.

Taehyung's POV

FUCK! SHE WAS LOOKING SOO HOT! My heart melted the moment I saw her. I wanted to pull her into my embrace and kiss her but omg these circumstances.

I know she is playing with me, but I won't give in easily. She can't know i'm Taehyung. I will make sure she does'nt find out.

A/n: such a boring chapter ._. I got bored writing it lol. The book will end in a few more chapters!♥ ahhh writing is becoming hard now since i'm super duper busy! X'( .

YOU NEVER WALK ALONE IS SOO GOSH DARN AWESOME!♥ I'M IN LOVE WITH SPRING DAY AND NOT TODAY OMOOOO!!! ♥ xoxo VOTE, COMMENT AND SHAAREEEE MY LOVLIES! ♥