Chapter 31

Mina's POV

I left his office and went to my area and was working hard, since it was my first day everyone was super sweet and helped me alot.

But i'm an independent worker so I just brushed off the people with a smile. I did'nt want them to think i'm trying to show off or anything.

Work was great and I had to finish by 7 but I extended my time till 9 'cuz I had'nt completely finished my work yet, Ji Dwi said it's fine I can leave but I did'nt wanna.

The entire office was empty and I was'nt afraid. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me "Why are you still here?" I gasped.

"Tae you really love scaring me don't you, just like back in high school like you once did?" I smirked. He put up a confused look. "Ms. Mina stop calling me "Tae" I am Mr. Park or Mr. Taemin whatever you prefer but not Tae".

I raised and eyebrow and nodded my head. "So why are you here Ms Mina?" He asked again. "Oh I had documents to complete so I decided to finish them off before I left. I don't like leaving work in the middle and going." I stated.

He looked suprised and just nodded his head. My head started hurting suddenly and I fell back on my chair rubbing my temples.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look. After I had gotten a blood transfusion last year I was okay but still faced problems because the needle caused hormonal imblance in my body which made me sick often.

I grew very weak and could barely stand half the time, I still acted tough though. Jimin used to take care of me everytime I was sick.

"I'm fine, I rest my forehead on my palm and start hitting it." My head was throbbing.
"Ms M-Mina are you s-seriously f-fine?" He asked suddenly stammering.

I started crying because the pain was miserable. I blacked out.

Taehyung's POV

She suddenly collapsed on her chair and started hitting her head, I remember Jimin telling me she used to oftenly fall sick. I'm worried what do I do.

She started crying and my heart shattered. I wanted to hug her and hold her but how? She fainted because of over exertion so I carried her to my office and put her down on the sofa.

I got some water and made her drink it. And checked her bag for her medicines, she forgot to take them I presume. I took the pills and made her eat those.

These were to be taken before dinner so i'm pretty sure it's okay to have them.
She was resting and I went to drink some water.

I noticed how weak she had become but she somehow still looked hot, I went up to her and gently pecked her lips.

I'm sorry Mina, I had to leave you but I know now I can't take you back. I know Jimin loves you and I bet he'll keep you happier.

She still seems to love me but...I can't hurt my brother, he took care of her while I fulfiled my selfish needs.

I dont deserve her. Jimin left everything for her but look at me, I wanted revenge. When I could be holding her and kissing her nd taking care of her while she was sick all this time I was busy making the company strong.

She suddenly started groaning. "Taehyung dont go...please.." she murmered in her sleep. Did I hurt you that much?...

I had tears in my eyes, I missed her alot...

Mina's POV

I wokeup feeling much better, I was lying on a couch and saw Tae lying down next to me on the floor.

He's still the same is'nt he? I stroked his hair and kissed his forehead. He wokeup with my touch.

"Are you okay? Does your head still hurt? Are you feeling giddy?" He bombarded me with questions. "Woah there i'm fine, chillax I was just sick."

He sighed with relief. And I chuckled. "Tae, I know it's you, stop hiding it." I said with sad eyes. It hurt to see him neglect this.

"I-I said i'm not stop forcing this now" he said. "Oh yeah? You're not Taehyung then explain this" I pulled up his sleeves and made the cute elephant that he once showed me.

"Remember you brought a smile on my face when I first cried infront of you with this?" I stared at the cute elephant and his imagination.

"A-Anyone can have 2 moles like that." He said. I got frustrated by now. "Then explain the beauty mark on your waterline and bottom lip?"

"Again, anyone can have it, he stubbornly stated." I slapped his face with tears in my eyes now. "Stop ignoring that you're my Taehyung!" I screamed.

He looked at me shocked and gulped. "Do you know how much pain I went through in the last year? I almost killed myself countless times because I thought I lost you!"

I cried and covered my face with my palms. "M-Mina..." he said. I got up and was about to walk out when he held me by the wrist, "please stop" he said.

"Then accept you're Taehyung..." I stated, he still rejected. I jerked his hand off me and kissed him passionately.

He responded my kissing me even more, he held my waist with one hand and the other on my back and I had my arms around the nape of his neck.

We kept making the kiss more intense and he dominated my mouth with his tongue, I knew how much we both missed this.

I could feel a tear trickling down his face onto mine. He kissed me soo passionately that I did'nt bother taking a break for oxygen.

We let go of each other and touched our foreheads together. "You're my Taehyung." "Yeah, I am Mina". I cried in joy.

A/n: :) now aunt this chapter nice? :P i found it highly fascinating XD. ohh i missed taehyung ssi♥♥♥♥♥

OMG 6 MORE DAYS FOR NOT TODAY MV! ♥♥♥