Three~Of Death

We all stood there, dumbfounded.

The room was covered in cobwebs and vintage furniture. A table that had lab equipment on it. It had tables and chairs, it looked like it hadn't had people inside in like 30 years.

"Whoa hey", I whispered to myself. "This is like...old", Edward said. I threw my head in this direction. "Get real Edward, we can see that." Edward nodded.

"Princess!" This was my father calling me. He called me princess a lot, he called me a lot of cute names.

"Daddy. We're in here!"

My father waked into the room and stopped and took it all in.

"What is this?", my father asked us. Like we knew or something. "We are just as in the dark as you are."' Corey said.

"Daddy, did they tell you about this room?"

My father wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Nope. This, they left this out."

"What are we gonna do with it?", Edward asked.

Daddy moved his bottom jaw back and forth. "Extra space.", he announced. "Anyway", he said turning to leave,"let get outta here before someone chokes on dust."

Edward coughed. We all gathered in the foyer and sat down. My father walked upstairs with some boxes.

"Who owned this house before?", Edward asked.

Corey and Edward looked at me for the answer. I half smiled. "Don't look at me! I take history, I didn't write it.", I said.

"Wait", Corey said, "isn't it a law that the person who is like selling the house has to tell you the history?"

I smiled sweetly. "That is true. And look at you being all educated and smart!"

He smiled. His smile reminded me of Elvis. Like how Elvis can curl part of his lip up.

I noticed Edward was silent. That was rare. "What's wrong Edward?", I asked.

He looked at up, his eyes looked bright and simmered. "That place, it's insane." He sounded excited. "Think about the secrets and the people who did whatever they did on there!"

This was true.

"That place...", Corey began , "it reminded me of..."

He looked off, he was thinking. He looked up towards the ceiling.

I picked up where he left off.

"Of death."