Fifteen~Starry

The girl led me into the kitchen. I sat at he table and she got some coffee. "Thank you", I said as she handed me a cup. The girl had long dark hair and a beautiful smile. She had deep eyes and a accent. English. "I'm Sar-" I was cut off. "I know who you are! Your Sarah Jane Swayze. I'm Ellie." I smiled.   "What a pretty name!" She smiled. " What brings you to TownsVille? Or the Starry Inn", she asked. I dipped my coffee. "Myself and my boyfriend, Corey, got stuck when our car broke down and had to walk. We came across this place and we where desperate. But it's a beautiful place!" She sipped her coffee. "You can ask Ms. Starry to call the town Mr. Fix It. He can fix anything." I giggled. "Sounds like somebody I used to know. Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking Darling?" She blushed. "England. You are from Houston, Texas. Iv seen everything you have ever been in!" I smiled. "Well thank you Ellie! I love meeting fans. Without people like you, I wouldn't be the girl I am now."
She smiled. "Corey? You brought your boyfriend. He's great! But where are you headed?" I glanced out the window. "Corey asked to see where I grew up. So we decided to drive to Houston. He's so amazing to me. He's probably gonna drag me to Canada, but I don't mind. I love spending time with him.", I said dreamily. She giggled. "Sound like true love. You better bring you boy some coffee", she said as she handed me another cup. "Yeah, he's gonna need it!", I said as she handed it to me. "I'm gonna go check on the poor thing.", I said as I turned around. I walked up the stairs and walked into the room.

"Close the door SJ! Too much light.", Corey said cuddling a blanket. I sat the cup on the nightstand. "Morning Cor." He sat up and looked at me. "More like good mid-day." I giggled. I ran my fingers threw his hair, perfectly out of place. "I brought coffee, we got stuff to do today. Get dressed. Oh, and come meet Ellie!", I said as I got up and stood at the foot of the bed and next to the door. "Alright.", he agreed. I skipped out of the room.

Ellie wasn't in the kitchen anywhere. I stepped out the door and onto the porch. I inhaled the fresh, southern air. Corey joined me. "This is some good air. Really nice air. Clean air.", he said obviously joking. "Shut up pretty boy!", I said playfully.

The place was like a western movie set town. I loved it. "TownsVille." Corey furrowed his brow. "What ya say?" I smiled. "TownsVille. That's where we are. This is Starry Inn silly." He smiled. "When can we leave babe?", he asked. I rolled my eyes. "I'll go check", I said facing him, "you go mingle." He smiled "But I gotta stay not single?", he asked trying to mess with me. "I'll kill your pretty face if you act single!", I said sweetly.

I left Corey to explore the place and I marched off for some help. I walked around the buildings looking for any help. Jessica Marie Cafe. The cafe was a pretty place. I walked threw the clear door and inside. All conversation stopped and heads and eyes faced me.

"I'm looking for a mechanic. Can anyone in this fine establishment help me?"

They looked at each other. One man, working the counter, said "I can help ya little lady. Take a seat." I walked to the empty table and sat down and waited patiently. After a minute or two, the man came and sat down. He had dark skin, a welcoming smile and bright eyes. "How can I be of service to Miss. Sarah Jane Swayze herself?" I giggled. "Myself and my boyfriend, Corey Haim, got in a bit of trouble last night. Our car broke down and we need help." I smiled. He smiled. "You and Corey can come get it with me in my pick up and we will have it fixed up, and call me Otis." We got up and shook hands. "Call me SJ, Otis!"  And with this , I skipped the find Corey.

"Hey!", I said walking up behind him. He'd been walking out of the inn. "I got is help lover boy." He smiled that perfect smile. "I just talked to my mom!" Corey informed me on how she was a bit worried but was okay now that she knew where we are. This made me take a mental note to call my own parents later. I told Corey to follow me to meet Otis. We walked to the Cafe and Otis was around the back hitching up the rusty red pick up. He instructed is to climb inside. It was a 3 seater. Corey sat in the middle and I and Otis at the ends. "I believe the road was called Olsen.", Corey said. "I know it. People never come on that road. How'd you two love birds end up there?"

We talked as the miles flew. "Otis?" "Yes Miss SJ?" I sorted my thoughts for a minute. "There was a preacher we talked too, he was on the road. He was creepy." Otis gripped the wheel. Corey and I looked at each other and I held his hand. "Preacher--Father Manson. I'd advise you to steer clear of him. He ain't a Godly man. He does evil things. Well, we don't know he does, we think so. He travels around this county, he's plain creepy. You'll be alright, he ain't gonna do anything. He ain't hurt anybody yet." I smiled weakly. "Good to know.", Corey said.

Otis stopped the car as the Cadillac came into view. "That's it.", Otis said. He got out, popped the hood, and got busy. Corey threw our bags, we'd left them inside and beside the car, in the pick ups trunk. Yes, I know that leaving your stuff out there like that is stupid. Otis hummed lightly to a Elvis song. Hound Dog. I love Elvis. I sat in the hood of the car, Corey stood in front of me, leaning in the space between where my legs hung. "God, I can't wait to get off this street.", I said. Corey was smirking, I could tell. "You mean you can't wait to get away from that preacher and this county?" He knew me to well. "Yeah."

Otis approached us with a face that said it all. "Some parts gave out. Your gonna have to stay here for a few days. I'm real sorry. I gotta send in for the parts. But once I get the parts, you'll be out in a few minutes." I smiled but inside I was fighting tears. "Thanks Otis."

We road back to the western style TownsVille. I was half in shock because we had to stay and this other part of me  was ready for adventure.