Five~Tap

It was around 10:30 in the morning. I was putting stuff away in my room. It was starting to come together.

I skipped down stairs into the kitchen. I was wearing jeans, a shirt with James Dean on it, and I had my leather jacket. I wore converse because that's my favorite, but I do wear heels a lot.

My father was making coffee. "Morning princess." I hugged him. "I woke up around 7, but good morning."

I fixed pancakes for everyone. I'm a really good cook, sometimes I cook more than my mom.

"Morning.", I called to Edward as I ran my fingers threw his hair and tried to make him look half presentable.
"Nobody should be happy this early in the morning!", Edward said. I put a pancake on a plate and gave it to him

I told my mother good morning and we all ate at the kitchen table.

After dinner we all went our ways, unpacking and all. I went to see my friend and co-star. Johnny Depp.

He was like my big brother. We work on our show Touched By An Angel together (we play Angels).

I went to the drive way carrying my scrips and papers. I got in my car, a red Cadillac 1955, and took of for Vine st.

I met him in That Amore, one of my favorite places to eat. We sat down to eat lunch. I ordered salad and a glass of sweet tea. Johnny had water and spaghetti.

"Hey SJ.", he said.

"Sorry I'm late. So much stuff is going on. But how are you?"

He smiled. "About the same, surviving." He chewed on a meatball. "We start shooting in 3 weeks, and you got that License to Drive thing coming up. Are you gonna be able to do 2 things?", he said when he finished.

I sipped my tea. "Iv done it before without problem. It's no biggie, I'll be shooting both at different times. Don't worry about me. What's up with you?", I asked in s matter-of-fact tone.

He smirked. "Stressed a little about everything. I don't feel like there's enough time in the day!"

I knew this feeling all to well sometimes.

"You'll survive."

"Got any plans today?", he asked not even looking at me.

"Going out with Cor later tonight.", I said

"How cute.", he said teasing me.

"Oh? Because you can do any better.", I said playfully.

"I'll be at a party.", he said

"Parties. I don't really like crowds.", I said.

"You picked the wrong business then Little Miss American Dream."

We talked over lunch about everyday things. The check came and I insisted on splitting it. Then I left for home.

I got up to my room and collapsed on my bed. I had lots of school work to catch up on.

I was at my desk and nobody else was home but me. I heard this repeated "tap" from downstairs. I really wanted to ignore it, pretend I didn't hear so o could continue my work. I couldn't take it.

I stomped down the stairs and stopped at the bottom of them. I listened so I could follow the sound.

Just then Edward came in from school. He opened his mouth to speak but I shushed him. I walked over to him, "you hear that? That tapping?"

He nodded and looked over at the basement door.

He opened it and we looked into the black abyss.

"What now?", he asked.