Eight~We Got Issues

Edward, Corey and myself sat around the fireplace at my house. Corey and I had left after that girl refused to speak or move, now we sat dazed and confused about today's events.

My parents where in Texas moving things, so the three of us could stay at my house without my parents telling us to got to sleep.

I'd went upstairs and changed into a blue lace looking spaghetti strap tank, and cut of jeans, and I braided my hair. After all I was soaked. Corey just let the fire dry him.

Edward was home and listened to us tell our story. I sat with a notebook in my lap with a pencil, sketching that girl.

"Are you okay?", Edward asked placing a hand on my should. I nodded. I faked a smile. I leaned on Cor, this day was one thing after another.

"What ya drawing?", he said softly.

"That girl." "Jesus, this day hasn't been perfectly normal.", I said half laughing.

"Are you guys sure your okay?", Edward said with real worry in his voice.

We both nodded.

"People in L.A are freaking creeps.", Edward said. "Don't worry about some freak, she was probably strung out on something!", Edward added trying to make up feel better.

I sighed, "People here ain't normal. Like, do you think you can make friends this way?" The boys laughed. "Like "Hey I wanted to say hi, but here's a panic attack.", I said trying not to laugh.

"I better get going", Corey said. "I'll walk you out", I said.

We walked outside and Corey laid down in the grass. I joined him and stared at the stars. "I swear i nearly had a stroke tonight.", he said half laughing.

I scoffed. "You and me both babe! Obviously, some people were never taught to look both ways before crossing."

Cor laughed. Moonlight hit his eyes just right, making them shine. I ran my fingers threw his blonde-brown hair.

"I had a really nice time today", I smiled, "other than the obvious."

He nodded smiling. "Let's do it again next week.", he said joking.

I got up and helped him up and walked to his car with him. I leaned on the side of it.

"Night night beautiful, I love you.", he said.

"Ditto, love you too."

His face became puzzled. "We got issues.", he said his face coming back to a smile. I kissed his cheek and started walking backwards.

"We got issues."