Twenty one~Salvador

Edward and I walked the long way home, we shared some m&ms and walked. "SJ, I need a favor..." "Sure, your my cousin, more like my brother. And I know you love me and id do anything for you." His smile dropped. "Ummm.....okay I need to pay this guy back and in order to do so....he wanted a date with you and I said you would do it." I scoffed. "WHAT THE HECK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Edward looked like a five year old getting yelled at. "You sack of dirt! I have a boyfriend! I'm not looking for some guy I don't know to flirt with me!" Edward let the silence flow for a minute. "Please! I really need your help. His name is Salvador, we call him Sal. I'll do anything you want!" He really got down and begged. "Fine! I'll do it!", I yelled. I marched off in a pissed of mood. I got home and ran upstairs and slammed the door. How could he? He can't use me like that! But he needs help. After a few minutes Edward came into my room. "Did I mention he wants to go out tonight?" I screamed and threw a pillow at him and he left.

After a few minutes of thinking it over I decided I should help the little brat. I picked out a nice outfit and laid it out. I went down stairs and got a spoon and ice cream. I sat and ate it out of the container. Edward came in and sat down and smiled at me. "Thanks, your the best." I smiled sarcastic like. "Welcome brat!" I got serious. I grabbed Edward by the shirt. "If this effects Corey and I, will kill you! That's a promise!"

I ran upstairs and got ready. I sure as heck wasn't dressing up nice for this teenage slob. I got a black off the shoulder top, red skirt, fishnets and knee high boots.

I went down stairs and waited for my 'date'. Just them the phone rang.

"Hello?", I asked

"SJ! It's Ralph!"

"Ralph? How's Ellie? How are you?"

He laughed. "We on a date....in HAWAII!"

"No way! One lucky couple you two!"

I informed Ralph on my current situation. He laughed and said the kid was probably a slob. I told Ralph bye and waited.

The door bell rang. Oh dang! I opened the door and could not believe my eyes. This had to be a sick joke.