Sixteen~Ralph Macchio and Cold Spot

I took it upon myself to make the room me and Corey where gonna be staying in look like a place we'd stay. I filled the closet, one half his and one mine. I made the bed and put photos on the wall. I set up my makeup in the corner where a vanity already was. I sent Corey to get some breakfast for himself. Then I remembered I had to call my parents. I picked up the phone and punched in the number.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hello?"
"Mom! Is me. Your not gonna believe this." "Don't worry, Judy, Corey's mother called and told me about the car and your in some town." I was glad Corey's mom and mine where so close. "We are gonna be stuck here a few days.", and I explained the whole thing to my mom. We talked for 40 minutes. When we hanged up, I felt okay, my parents know where I am. That's good. I decided to find Ellie.

I wondered the western style town until a business caught my eye. Cold Spot. It was a store. I looked threw the clear glass window. I smirked to myself. Ellie was working the makeup half of the store. I made my way inside. One half was a mock salon with hair, skin, body care products and makeup. The other was the register and clothes. It was small, but it was nice. Ellie sat in a chair reading a magazine. I walked over to her. "Ralph Macchio? I know him.", I said taking a seat next to her. "Really?" I smiled. "He worked with my dad. We worked together once or twice." Ellie's smile dropped. "Is he seeing anyone?" I winked at her. "Nope." We talked and laughed. I checked the time on the clocked and realized I had to go see Corey. I told Ellie "bye" and hurried back to he Inn.

Corey was just getting back too. "Babe!" I yelled wrapping my arm around his. "Hey! Where where you?", he asked smiling. "I was talking to this sweet girl, Ellie. You?" He smirked. "I met some nice people and I found out there putting up a movie tonight. Wanna go?" Like he had to ask! "Of course!"

Corey sat on the bed talking to his best friend Corey Feldman. But we just call him Feldman. I went downstairs. The older woman who checked us in was in the living room. "I'm Jessica Starry. How do you do?" "I'm Sarah Jane Swayze. Fine, yourself?" We talked for a few minutes.

After talking to Ms.Starry, I hurried to the downstairs phone. I waited patiently for them to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Is Sarah Jane. Can I ask you a favor?"

After hanging up the phone I hurried up stairs. I ran my fingers along my clothes and picked an outfit for tonight out. Corey was talking about this movie he'd been asked to be in with Feldman. Feldman's voice, I could here it threw the phone. I went into the bathroom. I changed into a white crop top (not to short because my parents wouldn't let me look that way) a skirt that was knee length and puffed out a bit. It was a lavender color with flowers on it, and I got a pair of white heels. I fixed my makeup and brushed my hair. I took some hair on the side and braided it and tied it in the back with a bow. I sprayed White Diamonds. I felt nice. 

I walked out and Corey hung up the phone.  "You looks beautiful. I'm mean-not that you don't look pretty all the time-i mean you look just really pretty now. What am I even saying?" I giggled. "I'll take that complement." He grabbed my hand and led me out to the back field behind the wall of businesses. A really big white sheet was set up and a projector. "This is amazing!" He smirked. "That's why I brought you." We sat on a blanket on the ground. I felt like dancing when I found out what they where showing. Seven Year Itch! With Marilyn Monroe!  I love old movies. As a girl, some of my foster parents used to give me money and send me to the movies just to get out, they always showed the older movies. Wrapped in Corey's arms we forgot the day and I thought it wasn't so bad.