Seventeen~Perfect Sense

Corey and I walked around the little town. Stars shimmered in the darkness, the only light source was the moon and stars. The crickets sang and the porch lights and street lights are the only other light source. The movie was over and this day felt easier. "Here.", Corey said interrupting my thoughts. It was a long stick. He had a long stick in his hand too, he drew a rectangle with no bottom. He threw a rock in the middle of the dirt patch we stood on. "What are we doing?", I asked laughing. "Dirt Hockey. Hokey, but in the dirt." I smiled. "You just made this up now?"
"Yep!" "I should have known it was hockey." He looked at me confused. "What ya mean?" I smiled. I was teasing him. "Babe, your just so adorably Canadian. And I love you!" He ran over and tickled me. "Stop!", I yelled laughing. After a minute he stopped and laughed at me. "You got such a beautiful laugh.", he said. "Not as beautiful as that smile you got."
We walked and I held his hand in mine. This was utter perfection. "For a boy, your heart is pretty see threw, and you sure do know how to be gentlemanly and sweet...and I love you", I said. He seemed to blush. "Sarah Jane, the way you talk, the way you walk, way you say my name, it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change. I love you." My heart was gone because this boy had stolen it. We talked and lightly flirted as the night carried on. The light feel of rain drops on my skin covered us both. We shouted and he twirled me around and we danced in the rain. "You make it all make perfect sense!", I yelled over the sound of rain falling and hitting the roofs. "Yeah? Well you make everything feel okay and my day a little better!", he shouted back.

"Hey! Can't you two get out of the rain by yourselves?!" Some one playfully yelled. We ran back to the Inn. We hurried up to our room, shushing the other trying not to wake everyone up. Corey got a towel and draped it over my shoulders. I sat down on the window seal. Corey walked over and put on a record and turned the volume down to where I could hear it but no one else can. He sat beside me. "I love the sound of rain. It's so peaceful, ya know?", I said. He smiled at me perfectly. "Not as peaceful as your southern accent."

12:15am:
I slowly made my way out of bed without waking Prince Charming. I went into the bathroom and I shut the door and turned on the lights. I put in s pair of red jean shorts and tucked the George Michael concert tee into my pants. I slipped on my red converse and grabbed Corey's denim jacket. It had his sent, I slipped it on. I slowly turned of the lights and crept out the room and slowly made my way down stairs. I slipped out the front door and waked down the 'boardwalk' where all the buildings where connected. I waited near the "Welcome To TownsVille!" sign.

You probably want to know what I'm up to. It will become clear soon. A pair of headlights bit threw the night. I knew that car the moment I saw it. It was somebody I knew and needed here. I greeted them and rushed them back to the Inn. Ms. Starry had already gotten a room ready because id informed her before hand. Then is hurried quietly back into my room. I took of Corey's jacket and put it back in the place it was before. I slipped of my converses and jean shorts. I made my way back into the bed and cuddle next to a fast asleep Corey.

Morning:
Corey was  jumping on the bed playfully. "Get down before you hurt yourself", I said laughing. "Yes Mother." I scoffed. "Okay Norman Bates!" I pick out today's outfit and jumped into the shower. A grey long sleeve shirt of the shoulder, black Jean shorts and black boots. I touched up my hair and makeup and hurried to the kitchen. Me, Corey, Ms.Starry, Ellie, a man, a little boy all say and ate breakfast. I snuck away from every one else to see my friend.

"Hey!", I said walking into his room.