Chapter Two:

Eyes glared at me, trying to get me to surrender the sense of leadership I was developing since the fight earlier. The five people I brought followed close behind me but were only focused on embracing the surroundings around them. It wasn't strange for humans to get bewitched. After the law was created that all kids were going to be taken from their homes, many witches binded their children's powers and fled to Earth. Most of the time they never know where they really come from or what power they actually hold, but the lucky few will eventually come across a spell or an amulet or something that will send their powers back to them. Once you're bewitched, you are spontaneously sent to Magius to avoid exposing your powers to the humans. Seeing as how these people are in a daze and confused as to what happened, it is easy for people to pick out who the newly bewitched are. Most of the time these new witches will be sent to Witch University to learn about their gifts and how to handle them. However, there are still some who are able to come to Magius and find a way back to Earth without truly knowing how to use their powers.

         The five of them continued to follow me until we reached the huge wardrobe room on the third floor. "Is it alright to ask what is going on?" the youngest of the group asked. He wasn't terribly young, but you could tell he was still naive and not yet exposed to everything the real world has to offer. He had medium length blonde hair that just barely hung above his eyes and warm brown eyes that reminded me of caramel.

         I tried to give him the best welcoming smile I could manage but being the super friendly host was not one of my strong suits. "Well right now, all we are doing is going to find you some new clothes to change into. Blood isn't the most stylish accessory. Go ahead and pick out whatever you want to wear. What's mine is yours for the time being."

The female of the group seemed very reluctant to pick from the hundreds of dresses offered to her. The guys, however, struggled to find anything that appealed to them. "You can find the normal clothes along that far wall. Well normal for us."

         All of the guys picked out the around the castle style most guards wore when they were off duty which consisted of khaki pants and a nice collared shirt. The girl went all out with a black lace dress that had three-quarter sleeves and would fall just a few inches shy of her knees. I showed them to the dressing rooms, and then we headed to the library down the hall.

         "I can't explain anything unless I know who you are." I said half-stretching the truth. With the power of the element spirit, I could read minds, but I tried to push the voices out of my head unless I desperately needed them, an ability that took me years to master. "I am Princess Melody Elizabeth Anne Halliwell of Magius, but you can all call me Melody."

         "How's it going? Rocky." the guy with the longer brown hair introduced. "Let me tell you I love princesses. I am more of a Belle guy, but you know I am digging the Anna vibe you have been giving off."

         "Rocky, she probably has a royal boyfriend or something. Don't you know princesses never date commoners like us. They just keep us around for company and good publicity. The dating stuff only happens in Disney movies." the girl murmured. "Hi I'm Rydel."

         The remark clearly proved they weren't native and accustomed to our ways. Royals did not have any association with commoners, and heirs definitely did not date. "Actually, I don't. Since I'm the oldest princess, I'm next in line for the throne, and there is a big competition for my hand in marriage. Basically, twenty-six men, two from each realm, will vie in emotional and physical competitions. I am able to pick who I believe will be the best person to serve alongside me out of those twenty-six."

         "That's sucks you don't get to date and actually meet your true love. I have not had the chance to meet mine, but I know I would not throw that opportunity away for a competition like that. I'm Ross, also known as the awesomest guy ever." the youngest added.