Ch.1: New Kid.

-Late January-

"You'll be fine. Its your first day, meet some new friends. AND PLEASE STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!" My mother yelled out to me as I waved goodbye to her. I turned to look at my new school. It was huge and I could tell that meant there was more room for more kids. Sighing, I walked to the entrance, I was a Junior and had just moved back to my old hometown. I wasn't ready for this, what was waiting for me beyond those doors? I attempted to squeeze into the crowd forming at the door when I was pushed down.

"Oh no, I'm sorry- OH MY GOD!" I couldn't move, nor distinguish the voice. "You didn't tell me you were going to this school, (Y/n)!" As we got up I recognized the person to be an old "friend" of mine from elementary.

"Juliet?!" I squealed in fake excitement. We weren't as close as you would think, but she thought we were the best of friends. Juliet was about an inch taller than me. She had dark yellow hair and green eyes that somewhat resembled emeralds. Her skin wasn't the greatest, but she was a pretty girl none the less.

"Why didn't you tell me you were transferring to this school???" She fake punched me in the arm and I nervously smiled.

"Well, at the time we didnt have phones and we sorta lost contact when we went to separate middle school so..." I trailed off hoping she would understand. She smiled and looked down while nodding.

"Oh yeah... Well come on, I'll get you set up and hopefully we can find out your classes." I thanked her and we entered the school. We walked to the office and waited for the lady behind the desk to find my schedule and print it out. It was the middle of the year, which was going to ruin my social status, but it had to be this way. The lady was about to hand the paper to me when Juliet snatched it from her hands. Quickly scanning it, her face glow as she smiled. "Same homeroom, same fifth period, sAME ELECTIVE!!" Juliet screeched into my ear. I smiled and she grabbed my arm as we ran out of the office off to our first period class, math. The teacher was surprised to see that Juliet had brought a friend. Juliet giggled and hopped back to her seat in the back.

"Oh hello, you must be the new student. What was it... (Y/n) right? (Y/n) (L/n)?" She was an older looking lady with brown hair that was starting to fade into white. She wasn't much shorter than me. I nodded and looked towards the class. Half of the class had their eyes on me, while the others were more focused on their friends or phones. Juliet was in her seat, waving like she was on TV and I was her mom. I lightly chuckled at her actions, though I was beginning to remember how tiring she was. "Well since you are friends, and this your first day, you can sit next to Juliet." I thanked her and walked back to sit next the my over-joyed friend. The class continued to make glances at me. I didn't mind much, though it was quite distracting. I knew it was weird to have a new student so late in the year, and a new Junior no less, so it was to be excepted. About halfway through the lesson I remembered that I had already learned this material. 'I must of learned it in the advanced classes I took in the old school.' I thought as the teacher explained the concept. Seeing as I already learned this, I looked to my side and out the window. The guys were running track and my class happened to be right near the track field. I could see two boys with very interesting hair colors, deep blue and bright red. The whistles from the coach filled the room and I watched as the two ran with each other to walk back inside with the class. My attention was brought back to class when the bell rang and I was being tugged by Juliet to leave the classroom with her.

"See ya later (Y/n), good luck with your classes!" Juliet left me and I stared as she walked away. I looked down at my schedule to see the room number and subject, but had no idea how to get there. 'Do they really expect me to figure this out on my own?' I questioned.
I felt like a freshman, began the famous confused walk of shame around the building. After searching for what felt like forever I found my next class. 'Hope this isn't as boring as math...' I entered the classroom full of hope.