Suicide?

⚠TW: Suicide⚠

Flashback-

Jason's POV-

I left my house, and got into my car. 'Well if I'm going cut all the loose ends from (Y/n)'s past I better go to her mother next.' I thought as I started the care and drove away from the loop. I neared (Y/n)'s house and saw that her mother's car was parked in the driveway. I turned the car off and walled towards the door. It seemed to be unlocked so I opened it and paused in my spot. "Well shit."

Flashback end-

My body wouldn't even move. I was in so much pain and shock that I didnt even know whether to cry or scream. I couldn't tell whether Jason was laughing or not. I heard dark exhales of breathe that sounded like chuckles but my eyes were so focuses on what lied ahead. "Mom..." My voice cracked as I finally spoke. My whole body felt like giving up. "MOM!" I screamed as I ran to her. Her body hung from the ceiling like a fan. She was cold and seemed to have been hanging forever. I hugged her body and screamed out as my tears ran out of my eyes. 'NO! SHES NOT DEAD SHE CANT BE DEAD. ILL HAVE NO ONE!!' I screamed in my head. I felt if I screamed it out, Jason would do something.  My legs gave out and I fell to the ground. A piece of her dress ripped off, I held it in my hands. Dozens of so vs filled the air while I rocked back and forth on the floor. I felt a pair of hands grab me and I freaked out. "NO! LET ME GO, LET ME GO!!!!" I screamed and struggled against Jason's grip, although he didnt seem to give up. I squirmed and rolled around on the ground, desperately trying to just break free from his hold, but he began to squeeze me. I yelped in pain as I gave up for half a second, giving him time to grab me and pick me up.

"Now now, (Y/n). You know what happens to bad girls who dont listen." Jason smirked. I felt my body run cold and everything froze. I couldn't help the fact that a psycho was the one holding onto me. I couldn't help that I was a weak person due to all the events in my life. I just... Couldn't fight back anymore. I let my muscles relax and laid in silence as more tears flowed out of my eyes. "Good girl. Come on, let's go home." I cringed at the thought of never being able to come back here, although it would hurt more to stay in this house. He picked me up and carried me to the car. He gently put my in the backseat so I could rest, and took that chance to sleep for the first time in a week. 

Other-

Jason turned the car and started to ride towards the loop. After a few minutes of silence he looked in the mirror to gaze at the sleeping girl. "Welp, now you have no where to go, huh (Y/n)?" He smirked as he darkly chuckled. "Good things come to those who wait... And obviously I don't mean you." Jason let out a few more laughs and turned his attention towards the road. He drove into the loop and parked his car. Out of nowhere Richie slammed into the car.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!" He screamed ad his face pressed up against the glass window. Jason slowly rolled down the window and allowed Richie to peer into the car. "What happened to (Y/n)?" he interrogated.

"She cried herself to sleep." Jason nonchalantly replied as he turned the key and shut off his car.

"Cried herself to sleep?!" He shouted. Jason stared blankly at the enraged boy and nodded. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" Richie grabbed hold on Jason's shirt and pulled him closer to his face.

"Whoa whoa there, gay boy. I dont play for the same team, I dont want to kiss." Jason smirked at how angered Richie became. Richie then slammed his forehead into Jason's and let go of his collar, causing him to fall onto the ground. Jason laid on the ground, he raised his hand and planced it one his nose a blood rushed out.

"Good one." He chuckled while he got up. "But not good enough." He shrugged as his free fist came barreling towards Richie's face. Once it came in contact, Richie was thrown back and put off his balance. Jason cleaned his nose and made his way up to Richie. "Now Richie, what did we learn-" before he could finish his remark, he was sent to the ground. Jason shook in pain as he held his lower region.

"I learned a low blow always gets people out of my way." Richie laughed as he walked around the pained boy. He opened the door to the car and took (Y/n) out. She was still in a deep sleep after all of the crying and struggling she did.

"FUCK YOU, RICHIE!" Richie stopped as he felt someone's leg come into contact with his back. He fell once more and dropped the sleeping girl, which caused her to abruptly wake up.

"JASON WHAT THE FUCK?!" Richie yelled as he tried to get up to help the now injured girl.

"What the...- ah!" (Y/n) rolled over and whimpered as she felt a wave of pain flow through her arm. She focused her vision on the two males in front of her. She could only make out the colors of their hair, which soon showed who they were. "M-my arm..." She whispered.

"Oh my god, (Y/n). Are you ok?-" Richie was silenced when Jason's foot fell onto his head.

"Better keep your mouth shut." Jason growled. He walked over the boy and came into contact with (Y/n). As he lifted her up, she began to squirm.

"I SAID MY ARM. WATCH OUT FOR MY ARM!" She screamed as he accidentally applied too much pressure.

"Dont ever raise your voice at me." He darkly spoke. Richie snuck up and grabbed the girl.

"I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL, JASON!" He screamed as he rushed towards Trevor's house. Jason clenched his fists and chased after the boy. Richie swung the door open and jumped in, slamming the door shut behind him. (Y/n) was frozen in shock as he caught his breathe.

"Come one (Y/n).... Let's go tend to your arm."
___________________________________

Short, I know. Sorry (._. )
IM JUST REALLY SHOOK BY THIS GAME IVE BEEN PLAYING AND NOW IM CRYING ;-;
ITS SUCH A GOOD GAME 👌👌👌👌👌