Elvin Ending

This chapter is special because people voted yes for it. These take place on the says that they were supposed to die. Enjoy! (Its short)
_______________

The bell rang, and I watched as Jason walked into the classroom. I was so confused, where had he been? Does he have something to do with (Y/n) being gone? I wondered all through class, that when it was time to go, I was almost late. As I walked out, Jason was right in front of me. I took my chance and grabbed is shoulder.

"Jason. Where's (Y/n)?" I asked in a concerned voice.

"Dont know, Elvin. Haven't seen her since the sleepover she and our group had." He Smirked, most likely trying to make me uncomfortable.

"You must know where she is. She couldn't be sick for this long. Its been three days." I snapped.

"I'm telling you man, I dont know. She seemed pretty sick to me on Friday." He shrugged and looked away.

"Fine, then where were you in the past three days?"

"I was sick too. Guess it was contagious."

"If your feeling better, then why hasn't she come to school yet either? If I'm not mistaking, your whole group seems to be out as well." I smiled when he showed signs of distress. I was cracking him.

"Well, as I said we all slept over." He switched his tone to one of boredom, confirming my discovery.

"Then where are they?"

"Why the fuck do you care? What do you like (Y/n)?" I thought in silence as her name rung through my ears. 'Do I like her...?'

"Well, I do care for (L/n), but she far too inferior to me. I simply want to make sure she isn't getting into trouble." I lied. I had to admit he got me there, I did have something for her, ever since she caught the apple. She seemed so interesting.

"Well if you want to see her so bad go to her house. In fact, you know exactly where the is. Am I correct?"

"Yes. I do. I will, but later. Thanks Jason. Have a nice day." I sarcastically replied, knowing that I couldn't trust him. I decided to follow him home and see what happens, maybe he'll lead me to her.

I parked my car as I watched Jason park his. I had followed him home, and was now in a culdesac. He got out and went into a house, he didn't pull out a key so I assumed it wasn't his. I slowly got out and walked to the door. He left it open. 'Idiot.' I shook my head as I opened it, peering in as slow as possible. I could see a stair case, and a hall with an open door near the end. I stayed in my spot as Jason came up with a girl, she was blonde. She looked like one of (Y/n)'s friends. She had the face of the who poured milk on (Y/n)'s head. She face looked pained, and haunted. He was holding her arm aggressively, and seemed to be raking to the back. I took the chance and ran to the door, going down as quiet as humanly possible. I almost fell when I saw (Y/n) in he corner of the cell. She didnt look chained, but they were hangung near her arms. "Oh my god..." I whispered. She jumped as she looked to towards me. Her eyes widened as she stared at me. I could see tears forming in her eyes. I ran over and tried the door, no budge. Looking around, I found a crowbar. I swung it and busted open the door. I got on my knees and took her hands. They were red, most likely from the cuffs. She looked into my eyes, I could see how broken she seemed. I helped her up, and walked her to the stairs. I took her hand and led her to the front door. I looked to see if the others were following, and ran with her to my car. We got in and I sped away from the house as fast as I could. When I thought I was far enough, I parked and looked at her. "What... Happened, (Y/n)?" She stared at me and began to cry. "You don't have to tell me... Only when you're ready." I hugged her as she cried into my shoulder. 'I love you (Y/n)...'

RIP ELVIN
_______________