Trevor Ending.

The large figure put his hands on the bed and leaned froward to show his face. The stone cold expression screamed Trevor in every way. "Come on, we're leaving." At first she didn't move, whether it was the fear or the resistance, she couldn't move. "(Y/n)..." He quickly pulled her up and went for her neck. She gasped as he sucked on the sensitive skin on her neck. She squirmed as he held onto her wrists so that she didn't try to run away. He pulled away and stared at the mark with pride "This...." He put his hand on it and ran his finger on the spot, "This says that you're mine. Forever." He looked at her eyes and kissed her. She shook in fear and sadness as he held his position. He pulled away and smiled. "I can finally kiss you. But, we'll be able to do that later. For now," He picked up her suitcase, it was full. "We're leaving." His face went back to the blank expression he was known for. The girl obeyed, thinking he would murder her, or hurt her, if she didn't.

"But..." She stooped him as he pulled her to the door. "What about the others... What about Richie?" She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. He stayed silent at the mention of his friend.

"Richie... No longer matters to me. And the others are nothing. Let's go." He forcefully grabbed her hand and faced the other way so that she didnt see his tears.

His heart was in pieces from earlier, but he wasn't strong enough to apologize. The look on Richie's face was forever stamped in his mind. To haunt him.

He walked down the stairs, not caring if he was loud. He swung the door opened and paused. (Y/n) looked at the house. The nightmares, restless nights, horrible memories... Hit her like a bus. They brought tears to her eyes. She didn't know whether to be happy about leaving, or scared that it was with Trevor. He tubbed on her wrist enough to jolt her towards him. He looked in her eyes and practically told her to come. She nodded and walked out of the house with him. When he closed the door, she felt a strange feeling of nostalgia and sadness wash over her. They rushed to his car and she sat in the front. "Its just you and me (Y/n). I love you. I always will, and always have. And now... We can be together." He room her hand and kissed it, sucking on her skin only a little. She tried to pull it back, but stopped herself when she realized it wasn't going to do anything. He looked up and focused on the road ahead. "And you'll be mine forever." He statted the car and drove off to god knows where. Anywhere far enough from his former house, where even he, was haunted by the past. Images of his mothee flashed in his head, and h burned them. He replaced them with pictures of (Y/n), smiling to himself. (Y/n) looked out the window as she watched the houses go by. All of her past was dragging out of the car, leaking like a gas tank. Her eyes were permanently puffed, but he didnt care. She sat in utter despair as they made their way out of hell.

In what they call... Love.
_______________