🇭​🇦​🇭​🇦​

AHAAAAAA. so guys. This book is getting so FUCKING CLOSE TO 100K? LIKE ILL DROP FREAKIN DEAD IF IT EVER DOES.
and i am so- i cant
I cant even SAY how much it makes me happy like i have so much self-esteem because of the sweet sweet people on here and i still LOVE seeing the reactions to people it makes me smile like an idiot. I love it.

.
.
.
BUT-
A good friend messaged me. RominaSalazar_ messaged me and brought something to my attention. (THANK U AND I REPORTED THE BOOK)

NOW. I am not ̶u̶̶s̶̶u̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶y̶ the type of person to put someone on BLAST. And i will continue to be said person. BUT SOMEONE KINDA SORTA COPIED MY BOOK. (:

Ok so i will admit, this girl (or boy?) Didn't literally copy and paste it. BUT she did steal the names of the FOUR MAIN CHARACTER LOOK, AND NAMES.

*cough*

So as u can seeeee

So as u can seeeee... Thats REALLY(: SIMILAR TO HOW I STARTED MINE.

She even went as far as to merge my book with another work, which y'all have most likely read "Infatuation" by @MaskCover And that's just not cool man, i mean we put our time and effort into these books and some people come along and just take it ...

And that's just not cool man, i mean we put our time and effort into these books and some people come along and just take it to claim as their own.

I mean making fan art, writing sequels and making animations is one thing. But you need to get PERMISSION.

So y'all. I aint tryin to get u to go hate on her, hence why i aint callin her OuT. Im just trying to tell u:

D O N O T P L A G I A R I Z E (:
It is so wrong, on so many levels, and quite literally illegal. So if you see something that is ripped off, Make sure that person was given permission, or tell the author who created the original. It isn't cool finding this shit out its pretty weird actually.

Like I'm flattered? But there's no point in it, its already set in stone man, no need to try and claim it as ur own. :\

anyway that's it. Just wanted to state my feelings (:

Stepharonie™