Finally! ... Finally?

There's a lot of details (somewhat) and may be gross so if u want to skip its ok. But this is an important chapter. Sorry.
__________________________

Flashback-

I couldn't heard well... Everything looked distorted and my body ached. Why did she do that to me? Who did I call to help me, again... I can't remember. Where am I? Am I in bed, or under ground... What happened?

Flashback end-

The backyard fell in to a silence as the noise of the wind played in the background. "Be as merciless as you need to." Trevor spoke as he walked past everyone and grabbed onto Richie's arm. "Come on, you shouldn't see this." Richie cried as he went into the house.

"So what are you gonna do, huh? Kill the first friend you ever had?" She spoke in a mocking manner, as If it would aid in her favor.

"You always were a different type of girl, Juliet. I don't understand what happened to you along the way, but you sure became a bitch." Juliet laughed at his quip.

"Maybe it was when my mother and father started to act like I was dirt. Or! Maybe when the entire group, that knew me longer, started to gawk over my old friend. That sure sounds like something that would  fuck a girl up." She was irritated and didnt want to be in the same space as anyone other than Trevor.

"Stay here." He kicked her in the side and walked into the house. She stayed in hopes that her crush would come to the rescue. Freddy came back with a knife in his hands, and a sad look on his face. "Well Juliet, this... Is the end."

"Killing me over some women stealing bitch? How sad." She spit at Freddy and glared him in the eye. He felt himself become angry at her insults.

"(Y/n)... Is not a BITCH!" He rose his voice and drew the knife down onto her leg. She screamed in pain but was stopped when Freddy out his hand over her mouth. "SHE ISNT A BITCH, SHE ISNT A WHORE, OR A SLUT, OR A STEALER, OR ANYTHING OTHER AN ANGEL. SHES KIND, AND CARING, AND WE DIDN'T DESERVE HER, BUT WE TOOK HER ANYWAY..." He stopped. He was stabbing her everywhere with every name he or she gave her. Juliet was barely breathing. "Juliet..." He realized what he had done and almost fainted.

"Tell her...-" Juliet coughed out blood and somewhat smiled. "That she can burn in hell." The smile became a frown and her eyes were dark as she passed away on the ground. He shook in shock as he had to comprehend what he did. "I- I killed her.... I killed Juliet. Im-" He felt a wave of satisfaction as he looked a the stab marks on her body. "Im pleased..." He smiled and got up. He took the body inside and set it on the ground. He heard the boys talking upstairs and got a quick idea. He took the body to the kitchen and set it on the table. He took of her clothes. (He left her under garments on of course. No on wants to see that) The stab wounds were leaking blood so he got a cloth and started to wipe down her body. The blood was excessive but he knew how to clean most of it up, thanks to the deep parts of the Internet. Once most of the body was cleaned, he looked for some gasoline in the cabinet under the sink. He found a can and a box of matches in another drawer. He took the cloth that was on the  Floor and wrapped it around the girls body. He holstered it over his shoulder, being strangley strong for someone so soft, personality wise I mean. (Slipped a little 4th wall break sorta) He got a few more things and want to the basement, where the ground doesnt burn easily due to it being cement. He put the body on the ground along with the rest of the suppliers and laid it out. He took on of his "tools" and used it to cut her limbs off. He seemed so merciless for someone who was his past friend. It was like he wasn't in his body anymore. He continued to mumble while cutting. "Calling my love a bitch, how dare you. Look at you now, though. Dead. Ha! Who knew such a thing, so easy to kill someone." He stopped and viewed the evenly up pieces.  He had covered the head, and remained body, so that he wouldnt start to feel mercy. She then took a fork, and stabbed a piece of her body. He put the piece over the fire and watched it cook. Once it finished he looked at it with dark eyes, abd his mouth began to water.  "I wonder... If human meat tastes like chicken."

You-

Jason, Richie, and Trevor sat on my bed while comforting me. "I'm so sorry this happened (Y/n). She trapped me in the kitchen before I could go to save you." Richie said while cleaning his eyes.

"I was out getting meds for Jason." Trevor eyed Jason as he rubbed her shoulder.

"I... Heard her too late. I heard her voice but I was so out of it. I'm so sorry I didnt help you sooner." Jason felt guilty for not helping her when she asked. He was in so much shock that he couldn't move. 

"Its.. Ok." The girl said while holding her stomach. She had been badly bruised my the kicks, and her cheek was imprinted with Juliet's hand. She couldn't tell whether she should cry or be angry at the girl. She was so love blind... That it cost it her life. Sadly, she didnt know what happened to Juliet. She only knows that she wasn't currently with them. Thats when she wondered what happened to Freddy. "What... Did she do to Freddy?" She asked slowly.

"Well... She locked him in the basement. And left him there." Richie spoke.

"And where are they now?" The room went silent as she began to wonder.

"Well...-" Richie was about to tell her the truth when Trevor interrupted him.

"We had him take her to the basement again, to chain her up, and we all agreed that we wouldn't let her go unchained." Trevor spoke fast, as if he was trying to show her that he was lying. She nodded, seeing as her brain couldnt quite tell what was real or fake anymore.
__________________________________