Ch.19: Where am I?

My eyes slowly opened, all I could see was hues of brown and yellow. After a few seconds of refocusing my eyes, I looked around at my unfamiliar surroundings. The floor was cold, and felt like solid I rock. On second thought, the whole room was cold and my clothes felt like they were missing pieces of fabric. I shivered as I saw bars all around me. "W-what...?" I asked as I squinted to make sure I was seeing correctly. "Where the hell?" I tried to move by forcing my tired form to stand up, but I fell down and saw my ankles were chained to the wall. My hands were chained above my head. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled out. A door at the top of a stair case opened and revealed a shadow. "HELP!" I cried in hopes it was the police, although I was wrong.

"Oh, (Y/n), your awake!" A cheery voice giggled as it made its way down the stairs. The face I would've never expected came into my view.

"R-richie?" I shook in fear as he smiled towards me. His smile held one of tease, but at the same time he was slightly shaking.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." He chuckled as he opened the door of the cell. "How was your nap? You seemed to sleep for quite some time. Wonder what you were dreaming about." He gazed at me with longing eyes. He stretched his arms out and wiped a tear off my face. I couldn't speak at all... I was in so much shock. "You poor thing. Probably need water after all that sleeping." He pat my head and stood up. "I'll go get somethubg for you to drink. Stay here!" he walked away from my frozen fiem. "Oh, you dont have a choice..." He giggled and ran up the stairs. He purposely left the cell door open, to tease me I assumed. I stared in disbelief as he skipped down the stairs with a glass of water in his hands. "Here you go, love!" He piped as he held out the glass as if I could just take it from his hands. "Oops, sorry! Forgot... How about I hold it while you drink? Seems fair." He held the glass up to my lips. After a few seconds of contemplation, I realizdd I couldn't resist the cup of water seeing as my throat felt dryer than Elvin's sense of humor. I carefully opened my mouth and was allowed the drink. "Good girl." He cooed as I continued to rehydrate. The glass became empty and he put it on the ground. "Now Love, this isn't my house, but me and the guys will be staying here for the time being. Oh and I have some friends to keep you company." He walked towards the closet and opened the door. Juliet and Johnathan fell out, they were out cold.

"NO!" I cried. He smiled and brought them over near me.

"Dont worry, darling. They aren't dead... Just sleeping. " He set them up like dolls and chained them to the wall. "Have fun with them! I have to go and talk with the other guys, I'll see you later, my love." He blew a kiss and walked away. I sat in fear as the bodies started to move.

"What the..." Johnathan spoke as he looked around. "(Y-y/n)?!" He smiled as his eyes landed on me.

"Johnathan..." I spoke slowly. Juliet wasn't waking up and this was awkward enough. I heard the door open and coward down in the corner. I saw Trevor walk into the cell and emotionlessly looked down at Johnathan.

"No talking to her." He kicked him in the stomach, causing him to cough in pain.

"Don'd do that!" I screamed in hopes to get his attention. He slowly turned his head towards me and stood up. He smiled softly and walked toward me. My eyes widened as he inched more and more.

He crouched down and squished my whole face with one of his hands. My cheeks pushed in causing my lips to purse. He seemed to play with my face for a minute, I physically could not stop him. He chuckled as I winced at his touch. "I've always wanted to do this..." He spoke quietly before slowly moving towards my face. Fear rose in me with every gut wrenching second. His lips made contact with mine and I snapped.

"TREVOR, STOP!" Throwing my head forward, I smashed into his skull. He fell back. He looked shocked at my actions, but looked unpjased by the pain. He shook his head and grabbed mine Once more.

"Be nice, (Y/n)." He ordered. He then repeated his actions from before and kissed me. I did everything I could to stop it; frowning, sucking my lips in, moving my lips... nothing worked. He pulled away and smiled as he stared at my eyes. "Good." As he stood up and pat my head. I shook in fear and disbelief as he walked up the stairs after closing the cell door. 'What the fuck is going on!?' Johnathan sat back up and groaned in pain. Suddenly Juliet screamed making me wish I could cover my ears.

"WHERE AM I?" We cringed in the sudden change of noise. She began to fidget in her spot trying to break free but all it did was make loud noises.

"Juliet, stop it!" Johnathan whisper yelled as to not annoy our captors. The door opened once more showing Freddy to come down towards us.

"(Y/N)! Company! Your awake!" He beamed like a small child. He skipped over and crouched in front of me. He stared at me for a second before smiling. "Don't worry, I won't let the others do anything to you." Reaching out to pet me head, he came to a halt as Johnathan muttered very regrettable words.

"Its too late. The blonde one already kissed her." Freddy's eyes changed and became dark.

"What..." He looked over to Johnathan. "He wasn't supposed to do that..." His face grew angry as he stormed off, slamming the door on his way out.

"Idiot! What'd you go tellin him that for?!" Juliet cried while she tried to break free. Thats three of us sat in silence until it dawned on me.

"The last person would be Jason. We have to wait for him to come down. Maybe he has some sort of sense...." I vowed, the others agreed and we began to wait. Minutes changed to hours and we began to grow tried. I forced myself to stand to try get keep myself awake, I don't know what they could do to my vulnerable state. Before I could stop myself, I fell to the ground and passed out.

Later-

I heard someone speak. My eyes slowly opened as I saw a figure standing in front of me. "Oh (Y/n)... You look so beautiful tied up like this. If only I could get a deeper look in-" it stopped speaking when Johnathan spoke.

"Hey... Get away from her!" The figure stood and turned on his heel. I fully opened my eyes to see it was Jason. I stayed quiet until I saw him kick Johnathon in the stomach. I winced for him.

"Shut up, worm. You aren't exactly in the position to be the hero." Jason patronized with a teasing tone.

"Dont... touch her." Johnathan managed to breath out. Jason shook his head and crouched down.

"Listen pipsqueak," he reached out for the top of his head. He clenched his fist and pulled Johnathan's hair. I tried to stay quiet as I heard him whimpers in pain. "If you so happen to even think about (Y/n), then I'll skin you like a bear and gut you like a fish." He darkly chuckled and stood up. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep when he turned and walked towards me. I tried so hard not to move, scared of what he would do. "Don't worry, beautiful. I'll get you out of this place. You can come live with me." He grazed my cheek and walked away. Tears rolled down as he made his way towards the cell door.

"Jason!" My lips moved without me knowing. I shrank in fear as he turned around and gave me a devious grin.

"What was that (Y/n)? You're awake? Such a bad girl watching your friend get hit like that. Why don't you go back to sleep." He chuckled as he stood in his spot.

"Please. Take me out of here.." I begged. I figured I had a better chance of escaping and getting help if I only had to handle one boy. I knew it was foolish. Jason was always the scariest of the boys, at least of what he was capable of. Though Trevor was physically the scariest, Jason always made me feel like he had a million tricks up his sleeve.

"I will, be patient okay?" He smiled, closed the cell door, and walked up the stairs. He slowly closed the basement door and left us in the dark. 'What have I gotten myself into...?'
________________________________

(Edited)