Ch.27: How it all started

FlAsHbAcK-

"Come on, Trevor!" The young blue haired boy yelled as he ran down the alley way. He arm stretched behind him to hold Trevor's wrist, who was slowing down due to exhaustion. The two raced out and into another alley. Behind them were soon to be high school seniors. It was the beginning of summer, and the two trouble makers were already up to no good.

"YOU LITTLE PRICKS!" One of the older males screamed as they tried to catch up. The youngins dodged as the older boys threw rocks bin attempt to stop them. This time, the two decided to steal the teen's phones and text all of their contacts. They sent pictures, long meaningless texts, and insults, even making sure to make the messages to their girlfriends extra special. The boys were about to go to high school when school started, but they wanted to get all of the pranks out early and show them who they were going to mess with.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET US!" Richie screamed as he turned the corner and headed towards the old pool that was in the town they lived in. They assumed that if they hid in the pool house they would be safe.

-

Jason sat on his porch as he and his brother were staring at the sky. "Jason... What if we were able to go up to space? What would you bring?" Josh questioned.

"My scalpel." Jason smiled. Josh rolled his eyes as he expected him to say it. "You?"

"I'd take my headphones and music player.... I feel like the aliens up there would like my music taste."

"They wouldn't even understand you or your music. They might take our. sounds as a threat and declare war on us." Jason poked fun as his naive brother, who was afraid his plan to spread his music was going to fail. The two continued to debate before Josh got a brilliant idea.

"Hey, we should go to the pool. Maybe we can find some frogs for you to dissect!" Josh sat up and smiled. Jason hesitated, as he was scared of how gis mother would react to him disseting, but after giving it some thought he agreed and announced to his parents that they were leaving. The two twins were also about to be freshman. As they walked to the pool, they ventured onto a new topic to fill the silence.

"Do you think they would cut people open in the past?" Jason asked.

"Um... No? They didn't have the right equipment, how could they? But actually.. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a crazy people cutter in the past that turned out to be one of your past lives!" Josh giggled. Jason glanced over towards his brother and sighed.

"Josh? What would you do if your weren't able to listen to music?"

"I'd die!" He yelled. "Life without music is like you without dissection." He swung his arms by his side. "I just don't think I could live without music, it's my savior."

"I guess you're right. But sometimes I wonder if mom wants me to be miserable." Josh stopped and cocked his head towards his brother. "She's trying to take away my music with those stupid pills." Jason Looked awa from him and towards the sun to see that it was just after midday. The two continued and made their way to the pool in silence after Jason made the conversation rather depressing.

-

"Freddy, wait up!" Juliet whined as she tried to catch up to the male. "You walk fast." She laughed and continued to swing her arms from side to side while she tried to keep up.

"Sorry, I walk fast cause of school..." He smiled And did his best to slow down. The two had been friends ever since the bully incident and Freddy moving to his grandmother's house a year ago. He transfered to her middle school due to him moving districts, so they got closer real fast. After spending his last year of middle school with her, he realized that she would be stuck there for another year before she would be attending school with him again. Freddy didnt mind, she got him out of the house more, and his grandma was happy for that.