True ending

I sat in the room, crying. I couldn't feel anything, everything about me was gone. They had finally broken me. I was shivering while I hugged my legs. The sound of the night, flowing into my room. The silence was loud enough to leave my ears ringing. I blinked, and found myself standing. I was near the window. My eyes were puffy as I stared out into the night. The street lights were lit, but none of the houses were. It looked like a ghost town. Everything about this felt familiar. Like I've seen it all before, in a dream or something. I blinked again and an idea came to mind. I quickly grabbed sheets and just about anything that could be tied into a knot. I tied them together, and adjusted the knots. After that, I ties the final loop around the doorknob. I prayed that it didn't break and took one last look at the room. All the horrible memories, nightmares, and nighrs of crying myself to sleep hit my in the face. Tears were leaving me once more, and couldn't speak. Like something was telling me to save my voice. I turned around, and jumped out the window. I gasped as I dangled from the window sill. I adjusted myself and secured my hands around the cloth. I put my feet on the side of the house and started to trail down like I was rock climbing. I neared the bottom when the cloth stopped. I tugged and tugged until I heard something tear. My eyes widened as I fell to the ground, forcing myself not to scream. I hit the ground and lightly groaned in pain. My arm felt awful, and my legs were sore. I shook as I hoisted myself up. I was desperate to leave. I hopelessly limped away from the house. However, when I turned to look, I wasn't far at all. I felt tears flow out of my eyes as I fell to the ground.

Third-

The girl had was now crawling away. She was so determined to get away, that she was moving through the pain. She felt guilty for leaving Richie, but she knew that he could do something in his depression. She looked up aand saw a person. Her eyes widened. 'It... Can't be.' she thought as she helped herself up. She took the chance, and yelled out for the person. "MR.L!" Her voice was weak, but enough to get his attention. He turned around and looked at her for a second. "Mr.L please!" She tried to pick up the pace but fell when she went too fast. The male rushed over and helped her up.

"(Y/n)...? Oh my god." He didn't know whether to be Happy, scared, or concerned, so he began to be a mess of emotions. "What happened, where have you been?! You were in the news. And so was your mother-" he stopped when he noticed her shivering. "Oh, sorry. Come on, I'll take you to my house. The two walked to his house just a few blocks away form there. For once things were going her way. She finally felt like the world wasn't against her.

They arrived at the house, and he unlocked his door. "Here sit on the couch, I'll get you something to drink." He rushed into the  kitchen while the girl sat down on the couch. Her eyes were wide, and her heart was beating faster than ever. She was still shivering, but not because she was cold. She was so scared. Mr.L walked back in with a cup. "Sorry this seems weird, my wife and is off at her sisters for a bachelorette party." He handed her the cup and sat across from her. "So (Y/n), what happened? Are you ok? Where have you been? Why are you hurt?" He started to interview her, but stopped when he looked into her eyes. She looked scared, not in her face, but in her eyes. They were ghostly red, and puffed out, even worse than before. "I'm so sorry..." He shook his head. "I should I know something was bad when you were out so much. I just thought you moved away, what with situations and such." He shrugged and looked down. "So..." He looked up and into her eyes once more. "What happened?" He asked for the third time that night. She opened her mouth the respond, but found herself speechless. She couldn't speak, she felt like this was all a dream again. She shook as the words stuck themselves inside her throat. Mr.L noticed and tried to calm her down. "Its- its ok, you can tell me when you're ready. She nodded and looked down. The two sat in silence as she continued to sip on her drink.

1 year later-

"Good job!" (Y/n) smiled as her therapist gave her a high five. "Now, let's see if we can make that conversation a little longer." The girl nodded in reply. "So, (Y/n), how has your day been?"

"Good. I had (f/b) for breakfast, and read a two books." (Y/n)'s voice was soft, and almost nonexistent.

"That's wonderful! What books?" 

"The Outsiders and Speak." The two laughed at the irony in (Y/n)'s reading choices.

"Great books, dear. Now, I have a little surprise for you. I want you to close your eyes." The girl nodded and covered her eyes with her hands. The therapist opened the door, and held in her excitement. She wanted to much for (Y/n). "Ok~ you can open them now!" The doctor smiled as she walked over. The girl was excited to see what kind of surprise was awaiting her. She removed her hands and opened her eyes. They widened as they set on four familiar faces.

"Hello (Y/n)."

The end

_______________