Same Old Liar

"Freddy? Are with me, hello?" The sound brought Freddy back to earth. He blinked and looked in the direction of Richie. "Oh good. I thought you died with your eyes open. Are you ok? What happened?" The boy's voice was still taking a vacation which meant that he couldn't quite explain what caused him such shock. Richie pouted and sighed. "I guess you still can't talk. Must be really bad. I'm sorry for whatever happened, but dont worry, we'll get through this." He hugged the red haired male in order to comfort him. As the silent room somehow became more quiet, the words practically slipped out of Freddy's mouth.

"My grandmother is dead." Richie's eyes shot open faster than the author could come up with a comparison. He pulled away and stared into Freddy's eyes.

"Im so sorry, Freddy. I'm so-" He felt tears of sympathy fall without his knowledge. "God I'm so sorry."

Jason sighed as he looked at the now empty house. "Thats all of it." He turned to see Trevor walking through the doorway. "We should probably leave. This house is really sad now." Trevor blankly stated as he walked near the front door.

"Yeah... I feel really bad for Freddy. I wish that didn't have to happen." Jason shook his head while following the blonde. The two closed the house door and made their way to the end of the walkway. "Well, I'll see you later maybe."

"Yup." Trevor put his hands in his jean pockets and began his short walk to his house. Jason mirrored his action and walked to his home. He opened the door and shut it behind him.

"Jason, is that you?" The voice sounded like him mother, and was coming from the kitchen.

"Yeah." He lazily replied.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in forever. A mother should have to say that to her son." He rolles his eyes and made his way to the stairs.

"Yeah well I'm tired. So goodnight mom." He disappeared up the stairs and into his room. Once he closed his door he walked towards his bed. He fell onto it and soon fell asleep to the silence he loved.

A couple days later-

Everything was quiet. Nothing interesting had happened, which scared the girl who was stuck in the cell. She never liked when it was quiet, it always meant something was going happen. Which soon proves her theory to be true.

I slowly chewed the food that Richie gave me. Juliet seemed to ignore the fact that she was able to eat due to it not being served by the person she likes. Richie sat in the cell with, eating his food with Freddy by his side. Trevor and Jason were no where to be seen, which, quite frankly, didn't bother me. They both scared me. The noises of chewing echoed the room, causing me to feel peace at the calmness of the situation. Just as my happiness set in, it was ruined when Juliet aggressively shoved the bowl of cereal onto the ground. "Get this garbage out of my face." She demanded at she crossed her arms.

"I dont see how its bad. (Y/n) seems to enjoy it. Why won't you just eat?" Richie practically begged.

"It isn't from Trevor. I will only eat what he gives me."

"I see the Stockholm syndrome has set in for her..." (Y/n) quipped as she took a scoop of her cereal. Freddy snickered while Richie almost choked.

"I'm glad you still have your great sense of humor (Y/n)~" Richie giggled while he wiped the mess away from his mouth. (Y/n) flashed a small smile while chewing. The boys would feed them at the specific times. At first it wasn't (Y/n)'s favorite times, seeing as it meant she had to face her captors. However, she has grown to enjoy Freddy and Richie's company. The three the while Juliet posted in her love pool.

I slowly opened my eyes to my sunlit room. I checked my clock tonsee it was around 9am which meant my sleep schedule was finally on the right track to being fixed. (god I wish) I stretched and sat up, swinging my legs over to the side. I stood up and walked out of my room, realizing that Josh wasn't in his room. He walked to the first floor and realized the back door was open. Upon further inspection he found his brother and mother standing in the middle do the yard. He decided to check out what was happening.

"You don't smell that?" The mother asked in a confused tone. Josh was practically shivering at the whole scene.

"What are you two doing?" Jason stepped in, startling the two enough to jump.

"Jason! Where did you come from?!" Josh was acting suspicious, which was starting to kill Jason's calmness. He had to act extra calm just to cover his brothers tone.

"Well, Josh and I were getting something out of the shed when all of a sudden a horrible odor started to fill the air. I can't describe it... Like something died." Josh cringed even harder than he already was. Jason looked him in the eye and told him to calm down.

"Maybe a bird died or something. I dont know, I'll look around."

"Thanks, Jason. Well I have to go buy the thing we couldn't find. I'll be back later, I'll start dinner then." The women walked off into the house and shut the door behind her. Josh let out a breathe he forgot he was holding and went towards Jason. "You need to learn how to act cool, Josh."

"That was too close man, seriously. Mom's gonna find out about this sooner or later." Josh shook his head.

"I have a guy. But you're gonna be the one to get us caught. So start to get better with lying." Jason walked into the house annoyed. He had no energy to clean the backyard and had no intention of doing it. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He walked out to the front of the house to go visit the shared house. As if the front door was a portal to another universe, Jason got an idea. He smirked as he sped up toward the house. He swung open the front door and found Richie in the kitchen drinking some tea. "Yo Rich.... I need to talk to you man." Richie showed that his guard was being put up, but Jason bulldozed it down.

"What is it....?" Richie sat up straighter as Jason dropped into the seat across from him.

"I think there's something wrong with Josh. He's been acting weird ever since he met (Y/n). I think he even killed two kids.... I found their bodies in our basement." Jason made himself as believable as possible, which sadly tricked the poor gullible blue head. "He tried to lure her into his room so that he could do things to her." Richie tensed up even more than he already was, his muscles were flowing with rage. "She was lucky I saved or else... Who knows what Josh would of done." Richie had enough. He stromed out To Jason's house. Jason ran to the basement and unchained (Y/n).

"What are you doing?!" She half yelled. He ignored her and started to drag her by the wrists. She trued to resist but gave up when she hit the stairs. The two almost ran over to Jason's house to catch up with Richie. When they arrived they saw him standing in the hallway, at the bottom of the stairs.

"JOSH? JOSH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Jason watched in the shadows with a devilish grin while holding (Y/n)'s mouth, so that she didnt make any noise.

"This is going to be fun..."
____________________________________

This chapter fucked up sorry
This is the real one (ignore the other one