Ch.20: Escape

The next day

My eyes slowly opened as I found myself in a different place. From what I could see it was a bedroom. It appeared to be daytime, but a quick check to a bedside clock told me it was around 4pm. There was a bed and a wardrobe, a closet door, I hope, and another door. 'That must be the exit....' I thought to myself. Quickly I made my way towards the door. My hands were tied and so were my arms, but I still tried. I was in new clothes. They were quite fancy and almost looked like a dress but I tried to ignore it. As soon as I got to the door it opened to reveal Richie.

"Are you trying to leave?" He smirked. "Bad girl, a guest wouldn't leave before telling the host!" He picked me up and carried me all the way back to the corner I was in, putting me down on the side of the bed farthest from the door. I shook my head frantically as he opened the closet. "Dont worry, lovely. I'm getting a little table." He chirped. He turned around and set down a toy table, it was decorated with little princesses. "Trevor's parents wanted a girl, and even bought all of these things for him... but he turned out to be a boy." He set down a few chairs and picked me up. He stared at the table before he looked over to me. "You're like my own doll. You're small enough too." He giggled. I huffed out tried to break free, but failed. "I just want to jump on that bed and hold you... like a stuffed animal. I could but... that's against the rules." He looked over towards the door. "Although...." He quickly changed directions and jumped on the bed with me. My eyes widened as he bounced. He quickly wrapped his arms around me then made me fall back next to him. "Oh this is great. This has got to be fate! You fit just right in my arms." He cooed. I stayed as still as possible but wanted to kick him off the bed and run away. 'What the fuck is going on?! Are they seriously not gonna tell me what the fuck I'm doing here? Why did they kidnap me? What are they going to do to me? How do I escape-' My mind raced as he started he fall asleep, but the door swung open.

"Off." Commanded the voice that belonged to Trevor. Richie sprang up, I felt his heart beat go up by at least 80%.

"T-Trevor... I didn't hear you. This is my time with (Y/n)! I should get her all to myself." Richie pouted as he pulled me closer.

"No touching remember?" I laid there trying to make sense of things all.

"Oh I..." He quickly ripped the tape off me and pointed to me as I took in the stinging of the tape. "She asked me to do it! See, she asked me to put the tape on and crawled towards me.... Well, inch-wormed her way up the bed." He frantically lied. I sat there and stared as Trevor became more and more amused. I suddenly thought of something that might give me a small window to escape.

"If touching isn't allowed, why did Trevor kiss me?!" I yelled out. Richie tightened his grip but stayed utterly silent. I winced at the pain, feeling my small window close. Trevor quickly flashed betrayal in his eyes before changing to expressionless expression.

"You what.." Richie asked, he has a hint of anger in his voice.

"I kissed her." Trevor shrugged, he couldn't hold eye contact with Richie. He let go and stood up. His face was red and I could see that he was beginning to cry.

"That isn't fair..." He whispered before quickly running out of the room. I sat on the bed as Trevor slowly turned his gaze back towards me. He looked angry at me, probably for making Richie mad at him. He walked over to me which made me cower in fear, and he saw that. He softened his expression and darkly chuckled.

"Come on, you little homewrecker. Let's get you back downstairs." He grinned as he picked me up.

"No! Please don't make me go back down there! I'll do anything. I'll play, I'll go along with your games!" I started to frantically beg and thrash about in his arms. He shook his head and continued to walk me to the basement. "PLEASE!" I cried out. This caught someones attention as heard quick footsteps and saw Freddy appear in front of us.

"(Y/n)? Trevor what are you doing to her?" Freddy asked as he walked out of a room.

"She doesn't want to go back to the basement." He calmly replied.

"Oh... I'm sorry, (Y/n). We have to keep you in there so that you don't try to runaway." he said in a soft tone. His face looked as if he was talking to a small child. "Don't worry, you'll be able to leave once you start to get used to it here." He smiled and walked off. Trevor continued walking and made his way down the basement stairs.

"Wait! Please just answer one question for me." I spoke on a concerned voice. He stopped and thoughtfully looked down at me. I carefully chose which question, from the million swimming around in my head, to ask. "Why do you have a cage in your basement?" I decided this would probably be the only one he wouldn't get mad at.

"My mother." He simply replied as he set me down on the floor. I stared as he walked away, closing the cell door... but not locking it. Juliet and Johnathan were asleep and I was left alone. The coldness of the basement quickly attached itself to my exposed skin.

3 hours later

I sat in the corner, thinking of what to do. I was going insane, I just wanted to go home. I tried to take a nap, anything to pass the time but it didnt work. "There has to be a way out of here!" I spoke to myself. I finallt realized they never chained me up to the wall, so I could stand and move around. The rope keeping my arms from moving felt somewhat loose. I crawled over towards Juliet and shoved her until she woke up. "Juliet...! Juliet, wake up." I repeated until she finally groaned.

"What...? (Y/n) you aren't chained?" She began to show her hope.

"Yeah, I need you to untie me." I spoke quietly but quick enough for her to hear. She nodded and began to untie. I stared at Johnathan as she fiddled with the chains. After a few minutes she finally managed to get it loose. I pulled my arms apart which caused it to fall. A wave of relief flooded my body. I got up and walked through the cell door. I quietly checked the surrounding for a key to chains, but found nothing. "I'll be back for you guys ok? Just hang in there, I'll get the police." Juliet nodded and I made my way up the stairs.

I tried so hard not to make any sounds, or else they would hear and do god knows what. I slowly opened the door to see no one around. It was night time now, so either they were asleep or somewhere not downstairs. Making my way towards the front door, I prayed as I creaked it open. I saw outside and smelled the fresh air. I looked back and whispered to myself, "I'll be back for you guys." I nodded and jumped out of the door frame. I still had that stupid little dress on so I quickly tore it off. My old torn clothes were still on me which allowed the night chill to attack any expose skin. As my bare feet made their way down the walkway I realized this was the same neighborhood as Jason's, the culdesac. I quickly started to run away from the house. The circle seemed so much larger than from what I remember. As inched closer to what I called freedom, a large sense of dread shot into my body as my foot gave out. I fell to the ground and covered my mouth. As I tried to check my ankle I felt a second presence behind me.

"Ah, there you are! Good thing you didnt get too far."
__________________________________

(Edited)